BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Patricia C.
Reynoldsville
Food order always correct at my location, tasty and doesn't taste like really processed food. More pricey then Mcdonalds but better quality food and better tasting.
Wendy L.
Super horrible service here always at every Wendy's location I've been to but I love that the food is cheap. Love the 4 for $4 and I love the frostee key tag that allows me to get free mini frostees with every purchase
Katie T.
Joliet, IL
Wendy's is bomb and it's cheap! My go to meal is a junior bacon cheeseburger with the loaded fries. Their strawberry lemonade is also delicious! Their chicken nuggets are also very good dipped in sweet and sour sauce.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I enjoy eating at Wendy's when I am out and about. Their burgers taste good and their fries are awesome and to top it off with an awesome frosty! You can't go wrong. Cost a little more than McDonald's but it is worth it.
Carrie C.
Spicy chicken sandwich is our favorite! And their fries now are way better! Oh and the kids love the chicken wraps, great alternative to the nuggets in which my kids don't love anywhere!
Kelly B.
Franklin, IN
Wendys is awesome. I love the baked potatos great taste and quality. I also eat the chili and chicken wraps alot! Depending on location you can get bad workers with attitude but other than that i really like it.
Luann L.
Carbondale, PA
Love wendys burgers and fries, and also there chili is amazing. Not to mention the salads and the baked potatoes. Also the fries in a chocolate frosty are to die for. Favorite fast food pace.
LaBresha C.
Wendy is great resturaunt. with great quality food. It has great customer service. I really enjoy to eat the 3/4 burger and the teas mixed with blueberry tea. Their small sized drinks are very good sized if you asked me. And their fiies are my favorite very soft and dazzeled the right amount of salt.
Stephanie K.
Ann Arbor, MI
I don't go to fast food places often but if I'm forced to it is wendy's. It's hit or miss. Their fries have gotten so much worse since switching to the sea salt kind a few years ago. The texture is usually mushy.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wendys is my favorite fast food place (besides in and out which I don't have access to bc it's not in RI or MA) I just think it's fresh and it's good for on the go
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?