BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Hailee W.
Wendy's has great food and fresh salads for a great price. My favorite is the BBQ salad. I go there at least once a week for lunch. The quality in the food is great. I will definitely keep going to Wendy's before anywhere else!
tako m.
Brooklyn, NY
I love their chicken burger a lot! and also their fries are amazing! also prices are very normal, I mean their meals are really good ones for their prices. and also with their coins you can have good time with children!
Kendra B.
London, KY
This is the place to go for an old fashion cheese burger. The taste is always the same every time you go. The prices are a bit high. But I find it's worth every penny.
Rosalyn S.
Wendy's is my favorite fast food chain out there, the food is always great, doesn't taste frozen or bland. Plus there is always something new on the menu. Affordable prices and so many options to choose from
Tracy H.
Wendy's has been offering a 4 for $4 deal a while now. It is a great deal with your choice of sandwich, 4 pc nuggets, fry, and drink. It's great to share with a friend.
Sanae C.
I love Wendy's and thier 4for4 meals are nice . The French fries are delicious and the chicken nuggets are never dry. They are always nice and hot and ready to eat . Thier hamburgers and cheese burgers are really good too 😍
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
I love Wendy's. My favorites are their salads. They are unique and delicious. Just had the Strawberry Mango salad tonight. It was amazing. Gotta find me some of that honey citrus dressing.
Justina H.
Memphis
I love Wendy's they have the best bacon burger they have good food and it's not greasy it's always hot and there fries are good and the cheese always melts on the burger is amazing I love it go eat there!! I recommend it
Elysia A.
Salem, MA
Wendy's is hit or miss. I sometimes have a good experience but at least half of the time something is wrong with my order, or the bathroom is a disaster. I will go there in a pinch, but can't recommend it to anyone.
Hannah S.
Decatur, IL
They definitely do ice cream better than other fast food places. Mcdonalds is like a lower version of wendys, and wendys food always looks better and tastes better.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?