BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Taryn B.
Saint Cloud, FL
The food isn't as greasy as other places. The only thing I would like to see more is hotter food. It's only just warm by the time I get home and I only like 8 minutes from the closest Wendy's.
Megan R.
Galax, VA
I love Wendy's 4 for 4 deal, it's quick and easy to run threw the drive thru pick this up and it is defiantly a filling meal, as well as the beef tastes like real meat and so does the chicken nuggets defiantly my go to spot
Jessica W.
Batesville, MS
To be fast food, Wendy's is one of my top favorites for a quick-grab when I'm in a hurry. Whether it's for lunch or just to grab a large Dr. Pepper, they never fail me.
Kaliah B.
Denver, CO
Man do I love Wendy's their food is so good and they pride on being speedy with orders if you asked me where to eat everyday I would probably say Wendy's. I'm in love!
Brenda V.
Epsom, NH
I enjoy the variety of salads that Wendy's offers. I can find one to fit the mood I am in. I am so glad Wendy's brought back the taco salad.I also enjoy the french fries. Fresh and good tasting.
Erin J.
Great food, great prices. I feel like Wendy's isn't as bad for as some other burger fast food restaurants, so it tends to be my go to when I'm in the mood for a quick burger.
Sarah L.
The Wendy's the we go to is very slow. I tried their "new chicken sandwich" and it was nothing like Chick-fil-A. It was not what I was expecting. I thought it would be better then the last one.
Amanda B.
Avon, IN
Its usually great but the last 2 times ive ordered the spicy chicken ceasar salad, its been disgusting. its too far away to drive back and complain. the salad is expensive and i feel like i wasted a lot of money on it.
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
Their chicken nuggets are the bomb.com. They're so crispy and juicy on the inside and go amazing with their BBQ sauce. I didn't use to like Wendy's really but then my friend started working there so we are there more and they're actually REALLY good.
Anisa G.
Columbus, GA
Wendy's offers a lot of menu items but I love their loaded potato and frosty. I only go maybe once a month. they can be affordable but also can be expensive it depends on what you order, The products are of good quality.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?