BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Diane B.
Toutle, WA
I enjoy going to Wendy's for a hamburger meal that is tasty and filling. Then I top it off with a small frosty for dessert. Very budget friendly and tasty too. Would recommend you go and treat yourself to one of their specials.
Bethany R.
Wendy's 4 for 4 is my go-to meal on the go. I love their junior bacon cheeseburger, fries, and chicken nugget, and I enjoy these at a bargain price as a quick meal when I don't have time to cook.
Kristen P.
Glen Spey, NY
The best of the fast food chains. Wendy's has the best tasting fast food and workers are usually polite. The son of a baconator is a delicious burger and very filling. And the fries are always good!
Brooke G.
Dayton, OH
Wendy's is one of our go to quick grabs when we are in a pinch for food in the go. My kids love their chicken nuggets and with their 4 for $4 it helps make feeding a family of 5 an affordable task.
Rosaria P.
Haddon Township, NJ
I feel like Wendy's is healthier and the quality is good. The specials are excellent and my favorite is the crispy chicken sandwich. I also like their salads. I go at least 3 times a month. It is a good treat and would go again.
hannah b.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
i love wendy's so much! the 4 for $4 deal is amazing and great when i'm craving fast food! I live right around the corner so you already know i'm there way too often lol!
Maureen M.
Stamford, CT
my favorite sandwich is the spicy chicken. I could honestly eat this every week if i had too. My parents are the ones that really like to go to wendy and are who got me started in it. Its better then mcdonalds and burger king
dayna o.
, CT
What can you say about who loves the 444 I want to try the new Sriracha Burger but other than that Monday's is a spot they have great salads prices are really good
yvette s.
Richmond, CA
I've been eating at Wendy's since I was a child I love their frosty and their salads they are affordable too the value menu has some good choices and I don't worry about feeding my child this food we go there about twice a month
Wendy's has the best chicken nuggets. They are always fresh. This is my favorite fast food restaurant if I'm in the mood for some chicken nuggets or a burger. It's great quality and cheap. I recommend Wendy's. If you never went before get a frosty they are delightful!!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?