BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Sharon C.
I pretty much love everything at Wendy's. My go to every time is a frosty. I love the chocolate frostys. That is a staple for me when I go. No matter what else I get a definitely get a frosty also.
Migsal A.
Rego Park, NY
Wendy's is like mc Donald's but with more food choices. Love the salad here and also the cheese fries. Cheese fries are heaven 😍😍! Also $1 softie ! If ur in the mood for fast food Deff go here!
torie s.
Punxsutawney, PA
There isn't one thing on their menu I don't enjoy. We don't visit burger places much, but when we do, it's mainly Wendy's. They have the best burgers. Everything is so fresh. And all the ones I have been in are very clean. The staff is always pleasant.
Veera R.
Painesville, OH
Love their food especially the chili, but they always screw up the orders. I go there still every time I feel like spicy chicken and chili.food is good but employees not attentive
Sabrina H.
Lancaster, PA
Wendy's meals are always fresh and filling for its prices. My favorite item is a chicken sandwich and I usually have it for lunch. Their fries are always crisp and fresh as well and I would definitely go again when I am feeling it!
Eleanor B.
Atlanta, GA
I love that they have both healthier and unhealthier options depending on what I am in the mood for. Chicken nuggets, burgers, fries are all good. Also enjoy their wraps and Caesar salads! Also the occasional frosty is always nice!
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
I've tried the nuggets, shakes, and fries from here, all three are amazing, and they are very cheap! I love the sauces they have, and they are very tasty! I love them, I'm glad they're really cheap, and good quality!
Jonnay V.
I love Wendy's Frostys! I remember getting one after almost every beach day when I was younger. It was the perfect creamy treat and always at a good price. I think the Frostys have definitely changed since then, but they're still my fave
Marlena J.
Louisa , KY
Me and my whole family love Wendy's it's not an expensive place and they have everything for every age I love the salads and the new taco salad is awesome. My babies love the fries and bacon jr sandwich and my man loves it all lol.
Jeanette E.
San Antonio, TX
Spicy nuggets, bacon junior cheeseburger and fries!! Every time! The fries are by far my favorite fast food fries. I could eat buckets at a time of calories weren't an issue. They are also the only fast food nuggets I'll eat!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?