BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Arianny R.
I´m in love with this. Their hamburguers are the best! I can´t talk about the icecreams without my mouth watering. The prices maybe are ship in dollars but in my country it´s expensive. If you are looking for a fast food restaurant definitly go to Wendy´s
Hope L.
Hollister, MO
As far as fast food goes I think Wendy's has some of the best burgers. I also like to treat myself with a frosty and fries occasionally. The sea salt fries have become my favorites. They have really good salads with a decent selection for different tastes.
Justine G.
Albany, NY
Who doesn't love Wendy's? Their burgers are a classic, and their new products keep you coming back to try something new. Their menu is very affordable and you can get exactly what you want. Tons of locations makes it easy to find whenever a craving hits.
Ashley J.
Wendy's is one of the best fast food restaurants. I've been in quite a few states and the food is consistently fresh and tastes way more natural than a lot of the other big-name fast food restaurants. The food is affordable and service is usually good.
Miranda S.
Glenolden, PA
Wendy's is my favorite her burgers their burgers always taste great I recommend people go to Wendy's always I go at least once every few months and my favorite item is the double cheeseburger deluxe and I would definitely go down because I do always there way
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
I have loved Wendy's since I was in high school. My now husband's high school job was working at Wendy's. He would bring me home Wendy's after work. I just love their chili and their barbeque sauce. I don't know what they put in their barbque sauce, but it's amazing!
DANIELLE T.
NAPLES, NY
There is so much to love about Wendy's. It's one fast food place that actually tastes like food for starters!! Their big baconator sandwich is like an amazing heartattack waiting for you. Their baconator fries are my new favorite side dish. The spicy chicken asiago club with bacon and ranch is an amazing sandwich I keep going back for.... Seriously try it!
Justine M.
Wendy's is one of the absolute best fast food restaurants to go to!
They have a little bit of everything for everyone and it is affordable and tastes much better than other fast food establishments.
I love their four-for-four deal and their taco salads.
Duchess H.
San Diego, CA
I am in love with their 4 for 4 with the double stack. It's a great price with a great amount of food. Comes with one double stack burger, one 3-piece chicken nugget, and one med drink. Absolutely love it. I probably shouldn't eat it as much as I do lol but I recommend it to everyone. Great place!
Calii V.
Miami Beach, FL
The Asiago Ranch they make at Wendy's is so fresh to bed fast food I can't even explain it and their sea salt fries are the most fresh you can find at any fast food establishment, of course it isn't healthy for you and I normally only eat out when I'm very tired or on the road and not able to cook
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?