BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
I LOVE THEM! THEIR FOOD IS THE BEST , THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GREAT AND IVE NEVER HAD PROBLEMS WITH THEIR FOOD , if you haven’t gone you need to I recommend you to buy the chicken nuggets. There so good .
Yareimy G.
The best thing Wendy's could've done was add that 4 for 4 that is the best thing ever !!! You get so much for just four dollars it's worth every penny. I usually exchange the soda for a lemonade for an extra 30cents it's still worth it
Kat M.
Lewisburg
About once a month, I crave fast food. That’s when I hit up Wendy’s for some white meat nuggets and a Coke Zero with lime. Even as a cheat meal, I’m able to stay within my macro goals by avoiding the sandwiches and fries.Wendy's
Ashley W.
One of my first jobs I ever had was at Wendy's. very affordable delicious food. I love the healthy salads that are on the menu and my kids love the chicken nuggets.
Heidi R.
Bainbridge, PA
Whether for lunch on a busy day, or to grab a snack after a baseball game, Wendy's is the place to get a fresh burger, fries, and a drink.  My family goes there for quality food at least once a month and we would recommend that you do too!  Catch some dinner time together with your family, just let Wendy's do the cooking!
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
I do not really like this chain of restaurants I'm not lover because it is not healthy but occasionally not fall ill, this particular I do not like mine prefer another chain burger king.
michele m.
Patchogue, NY
Funny that Wendy's pooped up, my son works here, it is his first job. Lately, I do not find any fast food establishments affordable. It is much cheaper to eat at home. The quality of the food is so-so - it never looks like the picture.
Courtney B.
Windber, PA
I absolutely love Wendy's spicy chicken nuggets. Especially with their creamy siracha sauce. They're soft on the inside but crunchy outside and has a perfect amount of spice
Madison O.
Huntington , WV
I love Wendy's. it's more expensive than most fast food but the food is if better quality. I go maybe three-four times per month. I almost never have any complaints about my food and service at Wendy's.
Erica M.
Berkeley Springs, WV
I had to have gastric bypass and because of that I eat very little and it is hard to go out to eat because of that. If I need to find something quick to eat I always head here. I love that there chili is baratric approved and I love that it tastes great.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?