BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Wendy's
Wendy's is absolutely one of my favorite fast food restaurants. But a lot has changed at the store in my town I would have to say I really missed the way they used to make their food or maybe it's just the people they have working there
Brooke C.
Richlands, NC
Wendy's is my go to fast food restaurant ! I haven't tried anything on their menu that I don't like. Very affordable especially the 4 for $4 you just can't beat it ! Go to Wendy's at least once a week !
laura w.
Cleveland, OH
i love the single with cheese , however now they put sweet pickles on it, i dont like that, but its my favorite, i go maybe once every 4 mos. the fries also have become much more saltier since wendy herself took over. Yes i would go again.
rachel b.
Lutz, FL
i like to get he
"go wraps" i get the spicy chicken with no ranch, it seems better that way. being drenched indressing makes it not healthy. And they are decent price and yummy. Get a few to make a meal.
Lauren M.
Yum! I love Wendy's frosty's and chicken sandwiches! I try not to go too often, but there is one near my work and I will stop by every once and awhile - sometimes it is hit or miss though.
Alexandra W.
Chester, VA
I will forever be addicted to Wendy's spicy chicken sandwiches. They are my absolute very fast food meal on the go. I usually get the meal which is like $6-7 but it's worth it. The french fries are amazing. I'm drooling when I think about it right now!
Megan C.
Walhalla, SC
Wendy's is by far one of the best fast food restaurants. Burgers are delicious and good prices. Some things can be pricey but the 4 for $4 is the best and more than enough food.
Andrea R.
Silverdale, WA
All time favorite fast food restaurant! Service is typically much better than some other fast food places and I'm a jbc junkie! Love my locations coke freestyle machine but even if they didn't have it their fries, nuggets, chili and baked potatoes would keep me coming back.
Amber C.
Rochester, NY
They have a great selection of salads. I think they have the best fries out of all the fast food chains (not too salty)... And how about the frostys?! So good! Doesn't matter whether is August or mid-december I can always go for a frosty
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA
I love Wendy's sooo much that I'm planning on growing out my hair and dying it red because I have the freckles to be Wendy from Wendy's for Halloween. Oh and they have good food.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?