BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Z K.
Chandler , AZ
Love this food! Always go there when I need the food on the go. Fast service and great fries and ice cream! Very affordable and open everyday of the week! I often -Once every two weeks- would highly recommend! Great quality food and good service!
Carol S.
Whiting, IN
I have bought the spicy chicken sandwiches and the chicken nuggets. Also love the chocolate frostys! The sandwiches have gotten expensive. The nuggets and frostys are reasonable.
Alexis T.
Pretty great for fast food. They have the best fast food fries in my opinion. Although I have noticed that the burgers seem to be getting a bit smaller which I'm kind of sad about
Elizabeth P.
Love love love Wendy's 🙌🏽 specially the 4 for $4 deal 🍔🍟It was my go-to fast food restaurant while in college and now it's my go-to restaurant on the weekends with the family .
Tessa A.
I love their pretzel buns and their salads are always delicious. They have good deals and promotions. Never experienced poor service. I don't go here to often but I do recommend. PS love their vanilla frosty
Chris B.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Wendy's is always a great reliable choice for tasty food on the go. They have a wide variety of products from burgers to chili to salads to the time honored Frosty. Not a regular foodie stop, but Wendy's never disappoints. Always a safe choice
Timbrell R.
I don't eat Wendy a lot mostly because it's not near my location. But their food is good and I really enjoy their fries and the fact they have normal portion are what I love the most. I go to some places and a small is a crazy enlarge sized. (Like the movies sizes)
Jessica J.
Bennington, NE
Just tried this for the first time recently and loved it. Have great deals on meals like 4 for $4. And sell keychains that allow you to get a free year of their signature frosties
Amanda R.
Atlanta , GA
The meat in Wendy's cheeseburgers has a great and more real taste when comparing it to other fast food joints. A couple years ago they changed their fry recipe and it is really great!
Logan T.
Elyria, OH
I go to Wendy's once a week just to chat with friends. The food is decent an inexpensive and the locations are getting better and better every year. I would recommend going if you are on a budget or just looking for a cheap meal for the day.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?