BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Kelsea E.
Wadena, MN
I love the chocolate frosty! It's so good and great to dip your fries in. One thing I don't like is how thick they are because you can't drink them right away but otherwise yummy!!
Ciera C.
Oxford, GA
I like that Wendy's always has frsh burgers and natural cut fries. But I am absolutely in LOVE with their chili. It has just the right amount of meat to vegtable ratio and it the perfect thing to eat on a cold day.
Tiffany B.
Watertown, NY
My go to meal from Wendy's in the home style chicken sandwich. I take off the tomatoe and add bacon to the sandwich. It's always good. I get the combo because I love fries, and Dr Pepper is always good with it.
Amber C.
Durhamville, NY
Wendy's is one of my go-to fast food restaurants when I'm in need of a quick but healthy dinner. They're food is always at a high quality and there are several options for several dietary restrictions and needs.
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX
Wendy's is really great! There are plenty of options to choose from and they are all at an affordable price. The quality is great. I go pretty often and enjoy the service. I would recommend this to others!
Deborah M.
I love their chili! It is always good and it tastes just like my moms! There chicken sandwiches are perfect when you want something different. I've never had a bad sandwich from here before! It is definitely my go to when I don't want "fast food".
Toni M.
Flushing, MI
I love Wendy's chili...... it's a go to for me always. It's gluten free and it's delicious..... always hot delicious and no matter where we go/travel there's a Wendy's close...... and for me or others with allergies that's extremely important
Whitney S.
They have the best fries ever! So addictive. They have some of the skin still on and they are salted just right every time. I think these are better than their competitors fries. I could eat them everyday,
Alexis T.
Pretty great for fast food. They have the best fast food fries in my opinion. Although I have noticed that the burgers seem to be getting a bit smaller which I'm kind of sad about
Amelia W.
I love all of Wendy's food choices. The burgers always taste fresh. The fries are always delicious and the chicken nuggets are great as well. The food is a little expensive but i think it is worth the splurge.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?