BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Alicia O.
Green Bay, WI
Wendy's always has exciting choices for meals! Their sandwiches have fresh toppings and their teas and lemonades have fruit in them! Such a good fast food choice!
annemarie p.
Northampton, PA
I love Wendy's salads & we used to enjoy their sandwiches & fries but they changed some ingredients & now it just doesn't taste the same. Please go back to the way you were? It's still a decent meal for a good value when you're pressed for time or on the road!
Felicia c.
Wendy's is very good but just too pricy. I love their four for four dollars deal right now but I wouldn't pay full price for any combo. I also love their salads and the price for them. I wish they had more options!
Marilyn F.
New Carlisle, OH
Wendy's has a great selection of food to satisfy those looking for a healthy meal or even a picky eater. The chili is a great choice for a hearty meal on a cool day. It come with saltines and even a spice packet if you wish to jazz it up a little.
Patricia M.
Brooklyn, NY
Almost always my experiences at Wendy's are positive. I do not go often, maybe once a month. The food is always fresh, affordable and tasty. I love the chicken sandwiches - the meat is real and juicy. I would recommend to others and frequently do.
Kelsea E.
Wadena, MN
I love the chocolate frosty! It's so good and great to dip your fries in. One thing I don't like is how thick they are because you can't drink them right away but otherwise yummy!!
Amanda P.
Willow Spgs, MO
Wendy's has the best chicken nuggets. Pair them with the bbq sauce and a freestyle drink and you've got a cheap but good meal. My all-time favorite was the pulled pork sandwich with slaw.
Tiffany B.
Watertown, NY
My go to meal from Wendy's in the home style chicken sandwich. I take off the tomatoe and add bacon to the sandwich. It's always good. I get the combo because I love fries, and Dr Pepper is always good with it.
Rozi S.
Levittown, NY
Wendy's is now offering a 4 for $4 deal. It comes with a sandwich, drink, fries and nuggets. While the food does fill you up, I'd rather just order off the value menu. The food is good, the offer is mediocre.
Christina T.
Atlanta, GA
I love Wendys 4 for 4 when I am super hungry or have a long day! It's so much food for a small price and you can save what you don't eat when you buy it to snack on throughout the day!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?