BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Amanda P.
Willow Spgs, MO
Wendy's has the best chicken nuggets. Pair them with the bbq sauce and a freestyle drink and you've got a cheap but good meal. My all-time favorite was the pulled pork sandwich with slaw.
Jordan B.
Plymouth, MA
Wendy's has the perfect cheese burgers and soft drinks! They have food that has a bit of a homemade taste and a bit of a fast food taste which is wonderful! My favorite item is their cheese burgers, and I would definetly recommend them to others.
Luiza R.
somers point, NJ
Its a good go to every once in a while when you're in a hurry or don't feel like cooking. I actually really like the meat at Wendys. Way better than McDonalds. My favorite sandwich is the Daves single with cheese.
Paula G.
Wendy's has the closest spicy chicken from my high school which was awesome. Wendy's sandwich has the perfect crunch and never dry. I love the bacon jr cheeseburger and baked potatoes not fan of their fries tho.
Lexy K.
O Fallon, MO
I really like Wendy's and feel like it is pretty good quality for an affordable price. I like their chicken sandwiches and that they seem to be real meat instead of a bunch of different meat products like at some fast food places. I will go again.
Jessica S.
Hubert, NC
It's a hit and miss honestly. If the food is fresh and cooked correctly it's awesome! But like most fast food places sometimes the employees just don't care what they're sending out.
Lisa B.
Waynesboro, PA
One of my all time favorite fast food restaurants! Prices are pretty cheap for most things so it is affordable. They have the best sweet tea in my opinion. I usually stop at a Wendy's once or twice a month. I recommend this restaurant to others
Morgan ☀.
Wendy's food is great. The service is awesome. It is very affordable. And cheap. My favorite is the junior baconator and the frostys. There fries aren't the best. Yes I would recommend to others. Most food is good
Rozi S.
Levittown, NY
Wendy's is now offering a 4 for $4 deal. It comes with a sandwich, drink, fries and nuggets. While the food does fill you up, I'd rather just order off the value menu. The food is good, the offer is mediocre.
Elizabeth R.
Their fries are bomb. The frostys are perfect. And the price is NOT that expensive. They have a great selection and you always feel welcome when you walk into a Wendy's resturaunt.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?