BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Melissa S.
Belford, NJ
Fast food isn't exactly the best choice for your health. But if you want to go to Wendy's for your cheat day, but you don't want to over do it, I would highly recommend their taco salad. Not only is it inexpensive but it's definitely a good choice if you like tacos! It's such a unique flavor, and there aren't too many calories. So if you're on the go and you don't want to max out your calorie intake, I would recommend this!
Lauren C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
The Wendy's by my house is always clean and well lit. The customer service is always good and the employees are nice. I'm a vegetarian, so I never get their food but my dog likes their chicken nuggets. Frostys and french fries are my thing and I'm never disappointed!
Elle C.
I don't like to get fast food often, but as far as fast food burger joints, Wendy's is my absolute favorite. It doesn't make me feel like crap afterward like fast food usually does. Also, where else can you get a baked potato with your bacon cheeseburger, nuggets, and frosty?
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love wendy's because it they have great food. i really love quality of fresh ingredients, and meats. my family really enjoys going there. they are inexpensive and very affortable. one of the pros is the price. i would definitely recommend to others so they can also enjoy amazing food.
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
There is only 2 things I love from here...Son of a Baconator and the baked potatoes. They have a nice variety of food and a nice range of prices for different budgets. I do not have one in my town so I usually only eat here once in awhile, but when there is one nearby, I do stop for my 2 favorite items.
Teagan C.
Chicago , IL
Delicious food. Their natural cut fries are really good. I really like their 4 for $4 menu because it offers a good variety for a lower price. Their food is also not very healthy. They do not offer many healthy alternatives to the rest of their food except for a salad, which I would not go to a fast-food restaurant for. But besides that. It isn't a bad option when you're on the go or for dinner. I will be going there again.
Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
We love Wendy's. They are the only fast-food chain left anymore where you can actually get a kids meal for less than $2, I think! And that's everyday! Their food is just good. Period. My son prefers McDonald's, but my daughter would take Wendy's chicken nuggets over McDonald's any day. I'm a proud momma.
Cierra B.
Wake village, TX
i love wendys! i always chose to eat here because i can get a plain baked potato and not screw up my diet or clean eating! while they dont have as many options for vegans as say taco bell i can still have a great meal and not eat animal products! its cheap and fast!
Justine G.
Albany, NY
Who doesn't love Wendy's? Their burgers are a classic, and their new products keep you coming back to try something new. Their menu is very affordable and you can get exactly what you want. Tons of locations makes it easy to find whenever a craving hits.
april n.
Forest lake, MN
Wendy’s has always been my favorite fast food of choice! It’s expansive menu are really a selling point when I just “don’t know what I want.” They have everything from salads to chili to chicken sandwiches - there’s something on the menu that will please anyone at every given time. My favorite, personally is the baconator, which is just a cheeseburger with bacon!

They have single, double, and triple cheeseburgers - and in their system, your order automatically goes to “double.” So if you are not wanting a double patty burger - make sure you specify! I learned that the hard way!

In terms of cleanliness, I feel more confident eating at a Wendy’s than I would a McDonald’s. There hasn’t been a time where I have been in a Wendy’s and thought “wow, this place is so dirty!”

The staff, like at most places, are usually a hit or a miss, depending on where you go.

However, the worst part of Wendy’s is the fact that no matter what you get, it doesn’t feel like a “value.” You can get two burgers and two fries and its already just about $20. Which isn’t super expensive - but it’s a little bit on the higher side, especially for fast food.

To justify the higher prices - Wendy’s claims that their beef is 100% real beef and ifs fresh and never frozen. You can definitely tell the step up from what you get at McDonald’s and it is drastic.

All in all, I would rate Wendy’s a 3/5 for what I mentioned above. Their food is good and good quality, but I could make meals for at least two days with what I would spend on a meal for two people.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?