BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Alyssa B.
Wendy's is the best fast food. The taste and quality is great for the price. The burgers are a lot better than their competitors but a fraction of the cost. I especially like the bacon cheese burger and the cheeseburger deluxe and their value menu.
Laura P.
Evergreen, AL
i really loved their fondu fries, which has been replaced twice. it is affordable however combos will cost $9 which is kinda high for fast food. my faves are fondu fries and baconator fries. excellent quality and i go back all the time. will continue
Samantha J.
East Jordan, MI
Mediterranean powder salad, I have struggled to find something at Wendy's for me. I tried this salad this past weekend and this one surprised me to say the least! I didn't even need the dressing served with it, it was that wonderful all on its own!
Paty S.
My husband and I love their chicken nuggets. They are the best! We prefer these over any other fast food chain. What makes them better is that they are super cheap.
Ashley M.
Parsons, TN
Wendy's chili is very hearty and good. Everytime I'm out shopping or working on a cold day I have to head to Wendy's and get a bowl of chili or and potatoe with chili and cheese. It's hearty and hot and seasoned just right. It's not greasy or spicy even my son loves it and gets a bowl with me.
Meisha D.
Central, SC
I'm not the biggest fast food fan and I typically never eat it, but when I do I get Wendy's. The fries are my absolute favorite and the option of spicy chicken nuggets makes me happy. It's quick, easy, and tasty.
Stephanie M.
Chardon, OH
Always a good meal when eating at Wendy's! The spicy chicken sandwich is a great alternative to a burger and always leaves me satisfied. They have some great items on their value menu and the addition of the free style pop machines is a added bonus!
Renee Y.
Harrisonville, MO
I enjoy wendys a bit more than mcdonald's. Their French fries have better taste and their salads are MUCH better. My favorite item is the Apple Pecan Chicken Salad.
Terea D.
Louisville , KY
I go to wendys at least 3 times a week. I love them, they are so much better than McDonald's!!
They have decent prices for what they sell, plus they have only messed up my order once or twice. Unlike all the other places that can never get an order right.
Kendyle N.
Valley, AL
This is one of my husbands favorite fast food places! We like it when they have 1.99 kids meals. And French fries dipped in a frosty are one of my favorite snacks!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?