BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Megan N.
Woonsocket
Pretty good for on the go however I do find that going there during a rush hour is better because the food is fresh when it's slow I feel like the food isn't the greatest but I am super picky and always change up what the menu has to something I like.
Sherry B.
Huntsville
Wendy's has been a fast food staple in our hometown. They have a great selection of burgers, salads and chili. We love their chili. The restaurant is always clean and the workers are friendly. It's an inexpensive place to grab a quick but good meal.
Tawney E.
Arvada, Co
I love Wendy's burgers, there is just something about the way they're cooked that creates a great taste that I would say is just as good as any burger joint. I also love a fresh fry in a frosty! Wendy's is definitely my go to when I'm on the go!!!!!
Stephanie M.
Chardon, OH
Always a good meal when eating at Wendy's! The spicy chicken sandwich is a great alternative to a burger and always leaves me satisfied. They have some great items on their value menu and the addition of the free style pop machines is a added bonus!
Liz T.
I am gluten free (not by choice) so when I am on the go I love to stop at Wendy's because their baked potatoes and their chili are both gluten free! It's nice to have fast food options
Clare M.
Love Wendy's! Their food is always fresh and hot. Very affordable for a quick bite or dinner. The value menu is great. Usually we go a couple of times a month. My favorite meal is the grilled chicken combo. I would recommend Wendys to all my friends.
Renee Y.
Harrisonville, MO
I enjoy wendys a bit more than mcdonald's. Their French fries have better taste and their salads are MUCH better. My favorite item is the Apple Pecan Chicken Salad.
Susie S.
Port Orchard, WA
Wendy's always keeps it classic! Their chili is delicious and I love that they now have to 4 for $4, where you get a drink, fry, chicken nuggets and a Jr bacon cheeseburger all for $4! It's such a good deal and will keep me coming back
Sam W.
Saint Joseph, MO
Wendy's is my favorite fast food to go to. I love their food and it tastes way better than McDonald's or burger king. They have an affordable dollar menu and the food tastes great. Plus if you feel like eating healthy their seasonal salads are yummy!!
Terea D.
Louisville , KY
I go to wendys at least 3 times a week. I love them, they are so much better than McDonald's!!
They have decent prices for what they sell, plus they have only messed up my order once or twice. Unlike all the other places that can never get an order right.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?