BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Chesada F.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love the taste of the burgers. How soft it is. Customer service also tends to be pretty good. The burgers are really soft and light. I go to Wendy's rarely because there isn't that much around my area. I would definitely try it again sometime.
Damarys P.
San Bernardino, CA
My parents are always taking us here and we love it. We always order the 4 by 4 and I love the combination of the burger, drink, chicken nuggets and the fries. I love this place
Gina L.
If you are looking for good taste and more quality from a fast food spot, then anything at Wendy's can be highly recommended. I'm more of a Chicken nuggets kinda of a gal, they taste like chicken and not processed food. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Crystal S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I used to work here, so I think I'll always be pretty loyal lol. I think their food is good and somewhat healthy. It all depends on what you order. Even the salads can be unhealthy (too much sugar, fat, salt.. basically junk for the full size salads).
Desire G.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love Wendy's. The quality of their food is amazing for the prices. I have gotten multiple ,deals off the menu and every time I go to one the people are so nice and present great customer service. I would recommend this place to everyone I know really.
Michelle C.
Bennington, VT
They have the best chicken nuggets for a fast food place. The baked potatoes and the options of having fries, potatoes or salad is by far the best choice that any fast food restaurant could offer.
Aubrey T.
When I go to Wendy's I get their chicken wraps and their baked potatoes. It's always served fresh and the ingredients always taste fantastic. It's never sold cold and the costumer service has always been wonderful. The store has always been clean and tidy
Lauren S.
Cumming , GA
The Wendy's Spicy Chicken sandwich is my all-time favorite. It contains just the right amount of spice, the ingredients are always fresh, and it always hits the spot. Anytime I pass a Wendy's, I always contemplate getting one, even if I've just eaten. :)
Samantha C.
Bellbrook, OH
Is there anything better than a chocolate frosty with french fries? The answer is no. I'm so addicted to dipping my fries into my frosty that people who have never tried it think I'm weird, but I don't care. It's so worth it. You really can't beat Wendys!
Sydney B.
Greenbelt, MD
Wendy's is my all time favorite fast food restaurant! I'm not impressed with their new fries but their chicken sandwiches and nuggets are always the best! I also love that they offer options like chili and baked potatoes
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?