BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Aubrey T.
When I go to Wendy's I get their chicken wraps and their baked potatoes. It's always served fresh and the ingredients always taste fantastic. It's never sold cold and the costumer service has always been wonderful. The store has always been clean and tidy
Jessica C.
Viera, FL
Spicy chicken sandwich! It's the best and it is a healthy option. It is my go to sandwich when I forget my lunch or need something quick for dinner. Th I chicken nuggets are not bad either but the sandwich is filling and delicious! And I mean the fries are bomb!
rachel m.
fries are the best (especially compared to McD's or Burger King). Love the chicken wrap. Always have baked potatoes when you need something that isn't fried. Their honey mustard is my favorite. Their hamburger meat always looks like meat *unlike McD's*
Brittney B.
Plainview, MN
It is touch and go. Sometimes the food here can be mouthwatering good and other times you can wish you ate somewhere else. The best is to go when they are busy that way you know all of the food is fresh and ready for you to eat. The fresher the better.
Kelly R.
Erie , PA
Love their chili! Love dipping my fries into the chili! We don't go that often but it sure is a treat when we do. I just wish they weren't as expensive as they are.
Ashlyn H.
Hattiesburg, MS
Wendy's Apple pecan chicken salad is one of the best fast food salads that I've ever had it is so yummy and the chicken is cooked good the salad dressing that comes with it is good too I love the salad especially when I'm on the go
Caroline D.
Bowling Green, OH
I love to dip my fries in the classic chocolate Frosty. It's just something you always do. I don't eat fast food often but when I do I choose Wendy's because they're a good price and they're open late which is when I'm more often to grab something to eat
Katie H.
Jasper, GA
Wendy's is a great place to grab a quick meal through the drive thru or dine in and take a minute to relax and enjoy your meal. Great variety of food at great prices.
Gina L.
If you are looking for good taste and more quality from a fast food spot, then anything at Wendy's can be highly recommended. I'm more of a Chicken nuggets kinda of a gal, they taste like chicken and not processed food. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Tameka W.
Wendy's has the best chilli ever! Their strawberry fields salad is good too. CHILLI is bar far my favorite. THE food is good for fast food but the drive thru line is always long. probably visit 2 to 3 times a month. I would definitely recommend Wendy's
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?