BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Lauren S.
Cumming , GA
The Wendy's Spicy Chicken sandwich is my all-time favorite. It contains just the right amount of spice, the ingredients are always fresh, and it always hits the spot. Anytime I pass a Wendy's, I always contemplate getting one, even if I've just eaten. :)
rachel m.
fries are the best (especially compared to McD's or Burger King). Love the chicken wrap. Always have baked potatoes when you need something that isn't fried. Their honey mustard is my favorite. Their hamburger meat always looks like meat *unlike McD's*
Crystal S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I used to work here, so I think I'll always be pretty loyal lol. I think their food is good and somewhat healthy. It all depends on what you order. Even the salads can be unhealthy (too much sugar, fat, salt.. basically junk for the full size salads).
Desire G.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love Wendy's. The quality of their food is amazing for the prices. I have gotten multiple ,deals off the menu and every time I go to one the people are so nice and present great customer service. I would recommend this place to everyone I know really.
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
Wendy's is my favorite fast food place to stop at. The food is always fresh and never greasy! They have the best salads no matter the time and they're always fresh!
MaKaylee B.
I love this place. Frostys are the best! Especially the junior size because lets be real, I can't eat a small. Junior bacon cheeseburgers are the best. And their 4 for $4 meals are super good and filling. Totally worth the money for the quality.
Jessica C.
Viera, FL
Spicy chicken sandwich! It's the best and it is a healthy option. It is my go to sandwich when I forget my lunch or need something quick for dinner. Th I chicken nuggets are not bad either but the sandwich is filling and delicious! And I mean the fries are bomb!
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
I like getting the baked potato and having it with the chili...They don't give enough butter or crackers though... But I'll always eat there...The chicken is great..
Jennifer F.
I obviously can't give this five stars as it's fast food and your quality depends on the store, I'd say that I like that burgers have lettuce and tomato and onion too. The fries taste good and I obviously love a good Frosty
Aubrey T.
When I go to Wendy's I get their chicken wraps and their baked potatoes. It's always served fresh and the ingredients always taste fantastic. It's never sold cold and the costumer service has always been wonderful. The store has always been clean and tidy
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?