BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Alisha H.
Im a big fan of Wendy's. I do feel like their burgers taste better and I'm a huge fan of their baconator. My favorite thing to get is always a chocolate frosty and French fries. Weird combo but I love the sweet savory mix!
Meredith H.
Branford, CT
The food at Wendy's is fine for fast food. Their spicy chicken sandwich tastes pretty good and their fries aren't bad. My main concern with them is that for fast food their prices are very high. For the same price I could get something of much higher quality.
MARLENYS D.
I love to dead eating here, sometimes i just want to eat chilly and nothing else Ana that price thou !! I could live just eating this for real !!! It is so good that i take my boyfriend and friends with me each time love love love
hannah b.
love the chicken nuggets but found a bone in their once and didn't eat from them again for a while and i haven't gone to that Wendy's establishment since. Never had that problem since then.
Carolina C.
Carol Stream, IL
New updated Wendy's are nice
Always have new things to try which is great. They have somewhat healthy options when I don't want to feel super bloated. Not great for celiac disease but it works.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
I like their junior bacon cheeseburgers. I think that their fries new to be redone and use a little make over. All the stores seem very dated to me and they can use some updating.
Abi S.
Allen, TX
Since the four for $4 has been around I have only gotten that when visiting wendy's. honestly it's such a good deal and the amount of food you get in the deal is enough to make you full. Sometimes the chicken nuggets are hit or miss, but the burger and fries always seem to be pretty good!
Laney S.
Logan, OH
I like Wendy's. it's not my all time favorite but it will do if nowhere else is open although I do love their new lemonades that they have all. Probably the only thing I really LOVE there.
Kourtney S.
Thomasville, GA
I loove Wendys. I really enjoy their fries and you cant beat the 4 for 4 deal that they have going on. There food always taste fresh and they have good customer service.
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Wendy´s tiene una gran variedad de productos de una excelente calidad, me encanta este restaurante aunque no es el mas económico pero la comida es excelente! Recomendado
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?