BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Eva C.
1,225 reviews
I only get the son of a baconator because everything else makes me feel sick. But they are a bit pricey which is understandable because they never freeze their products.
Ann G.
Clayton, GA
My favs are chili w nuggets or baked potato. My lifetime fav is the spicy chicken sandwich. Wendy's has some of the best fast food fries out there. Wendy's is my friend ❤️
Tamaran B.
Starkville
I love that they have healthy ingredients and healthier meals for kids. I love how much they give to charity over all it's my favorite place to spend my money on the go
Liz H.
Amherst, NY
Good as far as classic fast-food restaurants goes. I prefer their burgers, chicken nuggets, and fries to any of the competition. Also, Frosties are a classic necessity!
Cheri B.
Rupert, ID
Wendy's is one my favorite road trip stops! Their bargain deals are my favorite! I love that their value burgers have REAL vegetables unlike so many other places that just put on condiments.
Jaclyn A.
E Patchogue, NY
Love Wendy's fries and spicy chicken sandwich delicious and there fast service as well when you are in the rush and I also love there new natural juices very delicious .
Carson R.
Cordova, TN
I love Wendy's. I have always had great service. I order the same thing every time and it never goes wrong. Although I tried something new recently and loved it. Definitely my go-to place when I am out and about to grab food. For sure would recommend to others.
Destin L.
Sacramento, CA
I go here because there is one close to me. I enjoy the portion sizes of the burgers and what thy put in their burgers! I am always satisfy when I visit them. I get a combo of a burger, fries, and a drink. It always fills me up and do not get hungry easier after.
Lori G.
Dayton, OH
Wendy's is my daughter's fast food choice; I don't like that there are limited healthy options - they do offer grilled chicken salads but the chicken tastes rubbery and not fresh. My daughter likes to eat their chicken nuggets. I don't recommend this restaurant.
Rebecca B.
Hampton, VA
This is the perfect place for a nice, greasy burger. They are usually qucik, and effecient with their service and the food is always on point. If I ever encounter a problem, they fix it qucikly.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?