BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Rosemary H.
Wendy's is at the top of my list when it comes to fast food. They have a good menu selection and I've never tried anything from them I didn't like. I especially love their fries and frosties
Mireya V.
Peoria, IL
I love the 4 for 4 one bc it's so good and it not only comes with the burger and fries and soda but it comes with chicken nuggets as well and it's so cheap for all that
Rebecca B.
Hampton, VA
This is the perfect place for a nice, greasy burger. They are usually qucik, and effecient with their service and the food is always on point. If I ever encounter a problem, they fix it qucikly.
Lexi H.
Wendy's is always a go-to for chili and chicken wraps - favorites of mine. The food is good for the price, but service is often sub-par. I go on occasion. For a fast food restaurant, the quality is not bad. Wendy's is a classic, and I'll always visit for a frosty!
Nicole J.
There is two things that is ordered the most from my family the crispy chicken 4for4 (crispy chicken sand which,4pc nugget,fry & drink) for $4 or a all natural lemonade which is absolutely delicious a lot of the time I will go there just for their natural lemonade.
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH
Best burger and fries that you can get at a fast food joint. I love the taste of their burgers and the hand cut fries are amazing! They have awesome chicken nuggets to.
Alisha H.
Im a big fan of Wendy's. I do feel like their burgers taste better and I'm a huge fan of their baconator. My favorite thing to get is always a chocolate frosty and French fries. Weird combo but I love the sweet savory mix!
Sarah H.
Buford, GA
I really like Wendy's. They have a good vibe and great food. And yeah it's affordable because it's fast food so :). But I do like their food, it always hits the spot.
MARLENYS D.
I love to dead eating here, sometimes i just want to eat chilly and nothing else Ana that price thou !! I could live just eating this for real !!! It is so good that i take my boyfriend and friends with me each time love love love
Allison B.
Jenkintown, PA
Wendy's is some of the most delicious fast food I've ever tasted. I love that they offer salads to provide a healthy yet tasty option. I often go after school. My only caveat is that the service isn't always so friendly. However, the flavor really sells it.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?