BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
Always get the chicken sandwich!! That's my fav !! , been eating here for years . Good on quality and the price isn't bad , it's affordable and feel your tummy up . I definitely recommend trying this out
Victoria P.
Wendy's is always my go-to fast food restaurant when I want a cheap hamburger and fries on the go. They also have a lot of great choices that aren't burgers, which would appeal to many consumers. They have affordable prices and their stores tend to be nice and clean.
Ericka M.
Fairview , Nj
I eat st wendys maybe at least once a week. It's one of the only fast food burger places that doesn't upset my stomach. McDonald's and Burger King just don't digest in my stomach
Abigail K.
Lapeer, MI
Good food, fast service. I really love their salads and sandwiches. Wendy's, although it's a fast food restaurant, has many healthy options. I tend to go once every couple weeks to treat myself.
Bergineliz R.
New York , NY
My favorite thing about Wendy it's the chicken nuggets I usually buy the chicken nuggets at Wendy the French fries at Macdonald and the burger at Burger King. My coworkers always laugh at me because I'm always running to get my lunch on time.
Tiffany S.
I love a good frosty from Wendy's. I normally just get a 6 piece chicken nuggets & chocolate frosty to hold me over. I don't like the 4 for $4 has pork included on every meal because I don't eat it. It would be helpful to have just a chicken sandwich with no bacon.
Ashley d.
Wendy chicken sandwich is the bomb! Also I could eat their fries there everyday! I just ate a burger from there this year and it was delicious I usually get the number 6!
Kira W.
Andover, KS
I love the food here. Something I always buy is their crispy chicken sandwich, because the taste is amazing. There is basically nothing bad to say about this place other than the fact that it is kind of expensive for fast food.
Food is always fresh and tasty. The hamburgers are made fresh and the french fries do not have an after bitter taste. I go to Wendys about once a week. It is very affordable when they have their deals. I love wendy's food and would recommend the restuarant to others.
Rhonda W.
Mesa, AZ
I can't say enough about Wendy's chili! It is a high-protein meal on the go or for at home. I eat it during cold weather & hot weather alike. They're always happy to triple the onions for me and with the cheese and sour cream and crackers it's a very filling lunch!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?