BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Rhonda W.
Mesa, AZ
I can't say enough about Wendy's chili! It is a high-protein meal on the go or for at home. I eat it during cold weather & hot weather alike. They're always happy to triple the onions for me and with the cheese and sour cream and crackers it's a very filling lunch!
Arryel J.
Fort Smith, AR
Wendy has absolutely the best meat there is besides Chick-Fil-A, yes they have the best quality. They're meat is actually real. The bad thing about it is, it's high but I do eat there often, You can't beat a nice hot meal! Can you? Wendy's chicken sandwiches are BOMB!
Sarah B.
I prefer Wendy's over other fast food chains & I like that they're open late. You never know when that Frosty & French fries craving is going to hit. (If you haven't dipped you're fries in a chocolate frosty, you're missing out.)
Gabriella O.
Love the deal 4 for $4!!! It's a great deal and there burger and fries are really good and it's super affordable. I highly recommend stopping by Wendy's when your on the go and don't want to spend too much!
Lisa N.
I eat at Wendy's when there is nothing else. I do like their hamburgers, but their fries are always soggy and their chicken scares me.however, who doesn't love a frosty?
Andrea Q.
Bronx, NY
Wendy's fries are amazing they are just crisp and hot at the same time. It doesn't have too much salt and it taste great. I usually go every so often as a treat. Yes I would recommend to others.
Rachel G.
Columbia, MO
Wendy's is a classic fast food restaurant but I feel like it has more of a fresh orientation in mind. Although it is a little on the pricy side for fast food, the quality is above some other fast food chains and their value meals contain a lot of food for the money.
Crystalina C.
good food and made to quality. fills me right up but its a bit pricey for fast food. not my favorite place. any fast food isnt my favorite but does fill me up with half the meal.
Food is always fresh and tasty. The hamburgers are made fresh and the french fries do not have an after bitter taste. I go to Wendys about once a week. It is very affordable when they have their deals. I love wendy's food and would recommend the restuarant to others.
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
Always get the chicken sandwich!! That's my fav !! , been eating here for years . Good on quality and the price isn't bad , it's affordable and feel your tummy up . I definitely recommend trying this out
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?