BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Tiffany S.
I love a good frosty from Wendy's. I normally just get a 6 piece chicken nuggets & chocolate frosty to hold me over. I don't like the 4 for $4 has pork included on every meal because I don't eat it. It would be helpful to have just a chicken sandwich with no bacon.
Asia B.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite fast food restaurants. I go at least once a month. I love the spicy chicken sandwiches and their salads. Very affordable nothing's over 20 bucks and of course I would go again
carlena h.
Stow, OH
Last few times I have had poor service at Wendy's. I love their food but I would rather go some where that gets my order right and are friendly. They have very good prices and usually no line but takes too long to get food
Shannon F.
My go to meal at Wendy's is chicken nuggets, fries, and a chocolate frosty. I dip my nuggets and fries in the frosty! I don't recommend the burgers, I'm personally not a fan but that's just my opinion!
Victoria P.
Wendy's is always my go-to fast food restaurant when I want a cheap hamburger and fries on the go. They also have a lot of great choices that aren't burgers, which would appeal to many consumers. They have affordable prices and their stores tend to be nice and clean.
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
Customer service and accuracy isn't always the best. I will say I love their chicken nuggets! Best tasting crust. I would recommend them if you're looking for something cheAp. Be warned, their burgers are a bit on the greasy side.
Amanda M.
This is literally around the corner from me I love they're baked potatoes, chili, salads, cheesy sauce for they're fries & the frosty's are so bomb. Affordable and delicious. They updated the inside so it's a very homey feel.
Lindsey D.
Penn Hills, PA
Wendy's has an awesome 4 for 4$ combo. You get nuggets a sandwich of your choice fries and a drink. This is perfect for adults and I even have my little ones share. The food is okay, sometimes cold but you can make your own drink combinations and it's a good price.
Molly M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
If you are looking for a cheap and decent meal Wendy's is the place. Though it is not at all the healthiest it is the biggest bang for your buck, and has the best hamburger for a super cheap fast food place. Their four for four is the best deal out there right now.
Andrea Q.
Bronx, NY
Wendy's fries are amazing they are just crisp and hot at the same time. It doesn't have too much salt and it taste great. I usually go every so often as a treat. Yes I would recommend to others.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?