BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Cara L.
Woodstock, GA
ASIAGO RANCH CHICKEN SANDWICH! NEED I SAY MORE! I hated, and i mean HATED wendys from 8th grade until about a month ago when i tried this sandwich, omg it is amazing the lettuce is crisp, the chicken is great, the spice is bomb. SO happy! And their frosty is amazing too
Yvonne C.
Nashville, TN
Wendy's is not my favorite fast food joint, but it does the trick when I need something quick and on the go. It's major perk is that I always receive coupons in the mail so it's a pretty good deal.
Pavua V.
Clovis, CA
I don't go to Wendy's much. But, I do like how they have an affordable 4 for $4 deal. They have an option where you can choose between 3 different burgers, with nuggets, fries, and a drink. However, I'm not a really big fan of Wendy's.
Charlotte A.
Mineral Wells, TX
The Wendy's that i have been to is not that great. They seem to always been under staffed. There is always a long wait for my food. Since they don't have enough people the tables are always dirty. I don't think i will be going back.
Lori G.
La Monte , MO
Love the products! The food is great. Good for on the go. Wish it wasn't so greasy but that's fast food. The service once was awful but we got our money back for it. Ate there today and it was delicious. Love the strawberry cream soda!
Brenna B.
Mahanoy City, PA
Although I'm not a big fan of their burgers, I absolutely love the chicken at Wendy's! And of course, no trip to Wendy's would be complete without getting a frosty! The chocolate frosty is definitely my favorite, but if that's not your thing, vanilla is offered as well!
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
If it was up to my 14 year old daughter we would eat here every day of the week. The meat 🍖 is always fresh best double burgers 🍔 ever. She loves the 4 for $4.00 so good 😊
Jackie T.
Newark, DE
The BBQ Ranch salad is jumping! And so cheap and super filling. Besides of course everything else on the menu is pretty good. But the salads at Wendy's beats McDonald's and burgerking
Danielle K.
Michigan City , IN
There are days I crave some Wendy's chicken nuggets dipped in a chocolate frosty. There are so many PROS to Wendy's, and I can't really think of any cons besides them not being open 24/7. They are tasty, real, and better than McDonald's.
Jackie M.
Angier, NC
STRAWBERRY.LEMONADE!!! This drink is heaven. Every time I go to Wendy's I get a strawberry lemonade with my order. It is the best thing ever. It is not too sweet or not too sour. You have got to try it. You will not be disappointed. Try not to go crazy for it like I have.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?