BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Shakhzoda O.
philadelphia, PA
I loveeee wendys!! It is so tasy so juicy so yummy. Quaility has always been good ever since I started eating from there. My favorite is daves juicy burgers.. in general their food is so much better than mcdonalds
Elle T.
Plano, TX
The Apple Pecan Chicken Salad is my favorite salad of all time!! The pecans are to die for and cannot be replicated! I have tried! Just the perfect salad!! I even buy multiples and combine them to serve at home or take to potlucks!!
Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
I go here for lunch more than any where else because it is the closest thing to me and I'm not impressed with their lunch. however their honey butter chicken biscuit it to die for. extra honey butter!
Vickie J.
Athens, AL
The most recent time I ate at Wendy's (which is normally adequate) I had the spicy chicken sandwich as did my husband. Both of our sandwiches were not cooked properly and had a very gross texture. I've been reticent to go again because I'm afraid of having the same experience.
Charlotte A.
Mineral Wells, TX
The Wendy's that i have been to is not that great. They seem to always been under staffed. There is always a long wait for my food. Since they don't have enough people the tables are always dirty. I don't think i will be going back.
Destiny O.
North Ogden
I like that Wendy's is clear with their calories. I can make a more healthy food choice by doing to Wendy's. Their food just tastes more fresh. I love the BBQ chicken salad. If I need something fast and delicious, that's what I go for.
Robin W.
Harrison, AR
I love their fries!!! They are always fresh and golden crispy! Their burgers are juicy and put well together. They have frosted which are always creamy and thick and are the perfect little dessert.
Kailee B.
Broussard, LA
I always drive about 20 minutes every week to my Wendy's for spicy chicken nuggets and a vanilla frosty. I love dipping my nuggets into the frosty!! Best spicy nuggets I have had so far!
Laura P.
Phoenixville, PA
Wendys is my place to go because im staying away fromn gluten so I always get their baked potato which no one else has! I like their burgers and their chicken! Their fries have been better but I don't get those anymore. I will always take wendys over any other fast food.
brittaney a.
Port Jervis, NY
wendys chicken nuggets are the best! and the 4 for 4 is such a good deal i purchase it almost every time i go to wendys! the burgers at wendys taste much fresher then the other fast food places around my town
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?