BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Merlyn C.
Clover, SC
Cuando voy a Wendys me gustan pedir los nachos chilli y queso junto con la papa horneada, es lo mejor de wendys y lo que hace la distincion de otras cadenas de comida rapida.
Alexis P.
Elon, NC
The thing I love most about Wendy's is that they are consistent. I usually stop here on a road trip, so it's always a different place, but the food is always reliable. There food has gotten smaller over the years like most fast food places while the prices have stayed the same
Andrea P.
Cedar Falls, IA
Wendy's is delicious. I especially love their chilli and crispy chicken sandwiches. Their environment could be cleaner, but it's worth it for the great price and delicious food. It's a good "on the go" meal when you're busy and hungry!
Mim F.
Calgary , AB
Wendy's is so amazing there burgers are truly fresh and the quality is so good! The baconator can be a little greasy sometimes but the bacon is freshest you'll find at a fast food place. Not to mention the salads are amazing too if you're trying to be on the healthier side.
Jorden W.
Camp Hill, PA
Wendy's 4 for 4 deal is a great deal for a family on the go who is looking to save money when eating on the go. I have a couple favorites, such as their chicken nuggets and their bacon cheeseburger. The quality of the food is superior than other fast-food restaurants around us.
Valerie T.
My favorite go to fast food restaurant! I go to Wendy's about twice a week ! I'm obsessed with their frostys!! They're delicious ' the food is always fresh ! I recommend this over any other fast food place
Heather W.
Gibsonton, FL
I love Wendy's there food menu is the best and i love there burgers and salad bar.There one of my top 2 places and i don't eat much fast food any more but i do like them alot.
Kaytee G.
This is my father in-laws favorite fast food chain so I've found myself eating here a lot. It seems like one of the better fast food burger chains in my area. Service is usually quick and food tastes good. When you have a hankering for a quick burger Wendy's is the place to go.
Alyssa L.
Steubenville
We , my family , love wendys , who doesnt !? Cheap but good food , most of the time fresh. Also my favorite is their fresh salads ! Grab and go salad with some of their fries on top taste awesome !!!
Brandy P.
Candler, NC
i am so happy that they have brought back the taco salad. it is one of my favorite things that they have had there. i have already got it several times since it has been back. i love the drink choices that they have now. i will recommend it to others. i also like the green tea!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?