BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Ktron M.
Tampa, FL
I love the dollar menu. When I do eat fast food, I try really hard not to over do it. Wendy's makes the best chicken nuggets, and you can get your fill if you're on a budget with the outstanding selection on their dollar menu.
Karisa N.
I have always been a Wendy's fan! I will continue to go there. Food is good quality, great selection of food for my personal likings, and don't forget the famous frosty's!!!
Hillary S.
Midway park , NC
We mainly get chicken! But the food is always fresh and I love that there are options firmly daughter besides fries and a soda! The fries are always fresh and this is for sure a affordable place to eat
Brittany S.
The value right now is phenomenal. We get the 4 for $4 and it's always fresh and delicious. The employees are great with children as well. They really know how to talk to my son and include him. That really makes all the difference to me!
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
I like Wendy's. We only have one on the side of town I live on and the line is always SUPER long and takes forever. I feel like they lack customer service, however their burgers are better than most!!
Melissa G.
Wendy's is a awesome fast food place to stop and it is easy and fast. Staff is nice and their menu is great. I LOVE their flurry's are amazing. It is affordable but I usually just have it as a treat.
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
Why is Wendy's so expensive? It's like the only decent fast food restaurant and their cheese fries are pretty good. I just don't really get why they're so expensive but their food does have a good quality.
Kim S.
Dpo, AE
Frosties and fries - do you need to say more? wendy's is unique to fast food restaurants for the frosty. also love the burgers which are always fresh and yummy. that's not to say that the chicken filets aren't also great - they are! I enjoy everything on the menu at wendy's!
Shelby G.
Jber , AK
When we do eat out, I try to go to Wendys. We've never had bad food from there and it's always hot. Plus, they have delicious salads so you don't always have to get a burger!
Laura G.
Ridgewood, NJ
Wendy's is a great place to go for a quick snack. However, it isn't my ideal restaurant. The food is not always prepared properly, and the sandwiches can be sloppy and not well done. I would go there for a, like I said, quick snack on a busy day when I need something to eat.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?