BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Hillary S.
Midway park , NC
We mainly get chicken! But the food is always fresh and I love that there are options firmly daughter besides fries and a soda! The fries are always fresh and this is for sure a affordable place to eat
Mia K.
Owings Mills, MD
Love the Frosties, baked potatoes, and side salads because I'm a vegetarian! Also, great causes that they contribute to. Super affordable! Always happy coming here! Good quality! Recommend this to my friends! Yummy lets go to Wendys!
Drew B.
Irondale, AL
The great thing about Wendy's is that they're usually open late and are great for grabbing a quick snack or drink. I usually only eat Frosty's from there because there aren't many gluten free options.
Mim F.
Calgary , AB
Wendy's is so amazing there burgers are truly fresh and the quality is so good! The baconator can be a little greasy sometimes but the bacon is freshest you'll find at a fast food place. Not to mention the salads are amazing too if you're trying to be on the healthier side.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
service is usually very friendly and the food is always correct. i love that they always are coming out with new menu items. the daves famous cream soda is out of this world.
Deanna B.
they have really good chicken nuggets, but i've heard that they don't clean the place very well, this might just be in my area. But the fries have potato skins on them so if you're into fries that are more natural i would go to wendy's.
Amber K.
Crossville, TN
Jr bacon cheese burger-
My go to at wendys
Perfect combination, and such good quality. It always taste amazing.
Bun topped with meat, cheese, bacon,lettuce, tomato (or in my case no tomato) and mayo.
Yum!
Kelsey D.
Pottsville, PA
I love the baconator fries. The bacon and cheese sauce have amazing flavors that add to the already great tasting fries. The only problem is the high levels of sodium, which are generally the problem with fast food. But honestly, the fries are great and I totally recommend.
Shelby G.
Jber , AK
When we do eat out, I try to go to Wendys. We've never had bad food from there and it's always hot. Plus, they have delicious salads so you don't always have to get a burger!
Brandy P.
Candler, NC
i am so happy that they have brought back the taco salad. it is one of my favorite things that they have had there. i have already got it several times since it has been back. i love the drink choices that they have now. i will recommend it to others. i also like the green tea!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?