BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Lexi B.
I love Wendy's food! It's not too greasy (like McDonald's) but also I can get the fast food staples like chicken nuggets and hamburgers. I think their fries and chicken nuggets are the best thing on the menu because they have flavor that you cannot compare to other fast food chains.
Wilmaris R.
Milwaukee , WI
I honestly love Wendy's food! It's always warm and so delicious when I get it! But whenever I order inside they always take FOREVER. But overall I think the hamburgers and fries and chilly and just the food is delicious and good quality!
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I love Wendy's food, especially their burgers and frosty's. I like the frosty key chain. I also like their bake potatoes. Wendy's was my go to fast food restaurant when I was pregnant.
Meaghan S.
Brawley, CA
I have always been a fan of Wendy's ever since I was little I loved their fries and frostys not to mention the yummy burgers! Love the service and totally affordable! There is something for everyone there!
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
I absolutely love their Apple Pecan Chicken Salad and the awesome lemon caesar dressing they have. Everything is always fresh here from the burgers to the shakes. I love Wendy's!
Jess R.
N Stonington, CT
Love the freshness of their food and their newly re done french fries are my absolute favorite if I have to choose between any fast food restaurants I would choose Wendy's any day
Julie B.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love Wendy's and no fast food is healthy but it's affordable and it tastes great. It's great quality of food especially the French fries with a frosty ..the salty sweet is perfect 👌🏼
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
I am a huge Wendy's fan, especially since they started their 4 for $4, which I usually get and then add on an extra fry. It's so crazy keep there. Also, dip your fries in their honey mustard. Life changing!
Krys R.
Athens, AL
Wendy's is a great late night fast food choice. My husband loves their chili and I love their chicken nuggets, fries, and topping it all off with a frosty. It's always affordable and they wait is never bad.
Zoe H.
westfield, ma
My favorite thing to get at Wemdy's is nuggets with fries and a frosty. YES. I'm one of those people who dips their food in their frosty. I only get Wendy's once a month if anything. I try not to eat out.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?