BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Rebecca M.
Huntington, WV
There baconnatore that sandwich is the bomb and there chicken breast is good to and there fries are not loaded down with salt I would rather eat here that MacDonald's just saying
Michelle A.
Wendy's has the best bacon out of all fast food restaurants I've been to! Nice and crispy. I have never been disappointed with the food they provide. Even their salads are yummy!
Elani K.
Lindenhurst, NY
My favorite takeaway restaurant. Their burgers are the best and it's good quality. It's much better than a lot of the other popular takeaways restaurants. And they're very affordable. I will definitely recommend Wendy's to everyone.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
The only thing I ever eat at Wendy's is their salads, since I am not a huge fan of their burgers and fries. I hardly ever go here since I usually go to The Habit or In N Out since I live in the west coast.
PJ D.
Marquette, MI
Love that the food is always fresh. Good service, and occasionally I get a craving, and I love that the service is fast when I am at the store. They were nice about splitting orders the last time I went, which was great. I would definitely go again, and will probably go within the week.
Toni M.
Wendy's has the best white meat chicken nuggets and their French fries with sea salt can't be beat. Another go to favorite is the junior bacon cheese burger. Usually staff is friendly and they are open late
Roxanne B.
LEBANON, MO
Although i think Wendy's takes a bit long and have never received amazing service no matter where i go, they have some of the BEST fast food. I love the chili and baked potatoes!
KB X.
I usually order Wendy's 4 for $4 Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger that comes with fries, nuggets, and a drink. Affordable and tasty! The quality is great! Always a good experience going there, and I would recommend!
Heather D.
Love Wendy's value menu. Good selection for not much $$! Baconator is delicious and so are the nuggets. Not a huge selection of healthy choices, but it seems like they are trying to expand it. Don't go as frequently as I used to, but that is more about the location than about the food!
Ananya R.
Columbia, SC
It wasn't until recently that I started to like Wendy's . Pretty affordable depending on what you get . I always get the 4 for 4 meal but sometimes they run out of nuggets and I can't get it . Food is pretty good . I eat there at least twice a week , I recommend
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?