BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Rachel L.
Feeding Hills, MA
As far as fast food goes I think Wendy's is the place to go. The service is quick and every one I visit has friendly service. I highly recommend their new chicken sandwich and their fries are always amazing. The ingredients are always fresh and I always forger I am eating fast food!
PJ D.
Marquette, MI
Love that the food is always fresh. Good service, and occasionally I get a craving, and I love that the service is fast when I am at the store. They were nice about splitting orders the last time I went, which was great. I would definitely go again, and will probably go within the week.
It's pretty good all of it's better then the servings at McDonalds and there Saladin is the best ever so you should really go check it out but it not my favorite fast food restaurant my favorite fast food restaurant is Checkers you should go check it out best Fry's in the world to me
Elani K.
Lindenhurst, NY
My favorite takeaway restaurant. Their burgers are the best and it's good quality. It's much better than a lot of the other popular takeaways restaurants. And they're very affordable. I will definitely recommend Wendy's to everyone.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
The only thing I ever eat at Wendy's is their salads, since I am not a huge fan of their burgers and fries. I hardly ever go here since I usually go to The Habit or In N Out since I live in the west coast.
Heather D.
Love Wendy's value menu. Good selection for not much $$! Baconator is delicious and so are the nuggets. Not a huge selection of healthy choices, but it seems like they are trying to expand it. Don't go as frequently as I used to, but that is more about the location than about the food!
Toni M.
Wendy's has the best white meat chicken nuggets and their French fries with sea salt can't be beat. Another go to favorite is the junior bacon cheese burger. Usually staff is friendly and they are open late
Katee W.
Savannah, GA
I personally love Wendy's. It's my favorite place to get chicken nuggets and I like how their fries has sea salt on them. Everything is mostly a good price and over the top expensive. My friends and I usually go there for a quick bite to eat
Mindy V.
Garland, TX
Wendy's is one of the fast food restaurants I stop by when I'm on the go. My favorite chicken nuggets are from Wendy's. The batter is good and the chicken is flavorful. I like to dip it with the sweet & sour sauce! The Apple Pecan Chicken Salad is also good if you're wanting a salad!
Sophia M.
Hurricane, WV
Wedneys is the best fast food restaurant because I feel it's very adorable and the food is very fresh. I go about 1 every 3 weeks. Not very often and the spicy chicken sandwich. Yes for sure I would totally.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?