BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Mayerlin G.
La tipica hamburguesa con quesoves la que siempre pido, viene en un envoltorio de aluminio que hace que se mantenga caliente. La carne tiene un buen sabor y el pan siempre esta suave
Rhiannon F.
Tavares, FL
I find that Wendy's food is really greasy. Their prices are kinda spendy. I dislike that they put sweet pickles on their burgers. They are not my first pick when it comes to fast food.
Emily I.
Fredericksburg, VA
I'm a very picky person, but Wendy's chicken nuggets ALWAYS hit the spot for me. They always come out nice and warm, they're crispy and juicy at the same time, and just all around delicious. Pair them with a medium fry with a cup of melted cheese and you're set!
Myra H.
I love Wendy's! The food is a little pricier, but I've noticed that their sandwiches are usually larger than say, mcdonald's. I also love their fries and the frosties are to die for!
Ngozi O.
Philadelphia, PA
This Wendy's has great French fries. However when I ask for non cheese on a hamburger, I mean just that. This location keeps putting cheese on our hamburger when I ask for no cheese. That's really annoying.
Tara B.
Lyons , GA
Wendy's is not my first pick but I do go there a few times a year! I'm in love with their fries and they are really affordable. The food has great quality and I would recommend it!
Madeline B.
Milwaukee
I love Wendy's salads, fries, and frostys. The quality is consistent, the service is fast and friendly, and the price is right. I would recommend to anyone who likes good fries dipped in ice cream, because you can't beat fries dipped in frostys.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
The only thing I ever eat at Wendy's is their salads, since I am not a huge fan of their burgers and fries. I hardly ever go here since I usually go to The Habit or In N Out since I live in the west coast.
Julie B.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love Wendy's and no fast food is healthy but it's affordable and it tastes great. It's great quality of food especially the French fries with a frosty ..the salty sweet is perfect 👌🏼
Toni M.
Wendy's has the best white meat chicken nuggets and their French fries with sea salt can't be beat. Another go to favorite is the junior bacon cheese burger. Usually staff is friendly and they are open late
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?