BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Rachel M.
Wendy's has quick service and good employees. Their food is consistent and what one would expect from fast food. It is fairly affordable and very accessible. I don't eat fast food often but when I do, it's typically Wendy's. My only gripe is their lack of vegetarian options.
Brittany M.
Chipley
Nothing in the world beats a Wendy's frosty, baconator, or grilled chicken wrap. I wish I could pick a favorite from those 3 but I can't. When their berry salad is in season I love ordering that as well. Salads are a little more on the expensive side but definitely healthier. If you're not searching for a  greasy indulgence (such as the amazing baconator) look into their yummy chili, baked potato, or grilled chicken wraps! Many low calorie options.
Molly S.
Camarillo, CA
My husband enjoys Wendy's more then I do. However, recently they add a chicken sandwich I enjoy and lemonade isn't bad either. They thing that impresses me the most is the kid meal toys. So creative and fun. The monster mask is on of my favorites. They deserve A+ on their toys selection!!
Deborah M.
Weymouth, MA
I'm hooked on Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich. I don't eat fast food very often, but when I do I'll go the extra miles to go to Wendy's versus the other options near me. You also can't go wrong with a chocolate frosty :) The salads at Wendy's are really good too. It's a great fast food choice when I'm on the run.
Nadia S.
Solid fast food place. If I have the option to go to Wendy's over other places, I'll always pick it. Their food has always tasted fresh and I love the amount of variety they have on the menu. Frostys are always a good choice, their french fries are awesome, and their salads are very good too!
Angie C.
Brunswick, OH
Wendys is sure a superb fast food restaurant. When my family and I are looking for a sneck to get, you can count on frosties being at the top of the list. The smooth milk shake like treat is wonderful. We also enjoy the sea salt fries which are quite delicious as well. I would definitely recommend wendys and I would definitely go back again.
Lorre-Ann F.
Bronx, NY
What can I say about Wendy's? Its my favorite fast food place. I've always loved their food and I continue to love it. The 4 for 4 special is now my favorite thing (especially now that I can have a chicken sandwich and I can swap out my drink for a frosty. Can we say win???). I love Wendy's
Emma R.
Wendy's is one of my favorite fast food places and definitely my favorite of the burger chains. It's a bit pricy for this type of restaurant, but their spicy chicken sandwich is absolutely delicious. They also have my favorite fries and the 99 cent small Frosty is a great deal.
Kristen S.
Martin, KY
5 stars because Wendy's is my favorite place! Lol besides that they are super cheap and have the 4/4 deal which is such a money saver! I'm absolutely in love with their frostys! I could never get old of them! lol. They have great quality food, doesn't taste processed or "fake". When you take a bite of your burger you can actually taste meat and not just a bun loaded with commadents
Tasha F.
Orefield , PA
So I was traveling for work and didn't have much time... I ended up grabbing a bowl of chili and baked potato from Wendy's. What a nice surprise! Both hit the spot. Keeping it in mind next time I need something quick, that won't break the bank and ISN'T my typical burger/ fries option. Thanks Wendy's for those staples!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?