BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Wendy's are the best definitely have the best burgers from any fast food Resturant a little pricey if you get the big stuff but the value menu is great for your pockets all taste good
Tiffany B.
I've enjoyed Wendy's for as long as I can remember. The restaurants are usually easy to find and they have a good amount of items on the value menu. I do think that some of their menu items are overpriced but we will continue to be Wendy's customers.
Cassandra D.
My favorites from Wendy's are the chili and the bbq ranch chicken salad. It's hard to find decent grilled chicken salads anywhere when you're on the go, and trying to be healthy. I feel like I found a gem at Wendy's. And of course the chili is a staple. I love it with the spicy chili sauce.
Darhilda S.
Doral, FL
Realmente amo wendy's. Sus sándwiches son deliciosos y supere económicos, los refrescos bien frios,. Pero sobre todos sus papás fritas crujientes, la mejor de todas. Una de mis comidas favoritas es el sándwich de pollo. Sus frostys son deliciosos tambien!
Trisha F.
One of the best places to find a old fashion burger ! They have there own taste and it's delicious . Best fries and we can't forget about the frosty . Classic menu with original taste ! Love the burgers and the chicken . They also change the menu often enough so I come back to try new options .
Ikimot A.
Stockton, CA
Wendy's is very good I love their BBQ chicken salad and spicy chicken burger, their burgers are so tasty, and juicy it's never dry, and the salad is always fresh d only reason I am giving 5star is because their food is expensive
Rhiannon F.
Tavares, FL
I find that Wendy's food is really greasy. Their prices are kinda spendy. I dislike that they put sweet pickles on their burgers. They are not my first pick when it comes to fast food.
Angelica K.
Love the 4 for 4 special going on right now. The Junior Bacon Cheeseburger with fries, nuggets, and a drink is great. Four stars because they always either forget my straw or sauce!
Lakin B.
Wendy's 4 for $4 are the best thing in fast food!! Great deal, good food. You know exactly what you're going to get. I probably eat Wendy's every other week. I like that they have a good variety of menu options
Mindy A.
Elma, NY
Bot a fast food fan but if I have my choice, I'll always go with wendy's. They have the best tasting food & good
options to eat healthy (plain baked potato, salad with balsamic, etc)
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?