BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Mindy A.
Elma, NY
Bot a fast food fan but if I have my choice, I'll always go with wendy's. They have the best tasting food & good
options to eat healthy (plain baked potato, salad with balsamic, etc)
Darhilda S.
Doral, FL
Realmente amo wendy's. Sus sándwiches son deliciosos y supere económicos, los refrescos bien frios,. Pero sobre todos sus papás fritas crujientes, la mejor de todas. Una de mis comidas favoritas es el sándwich de pollo. Sus frostys son deliciosos tambien!
Rachel R.
Rowlett, TX
The chicken nuggets at Wendy's are to die for because they're so delicious. They're are cooked perfectly with a crunchy outside but a juicy and tender inside. And the dipping sauce just brings it all together.
Ikimot A.
Stockton, CA
Wendy's is very good I love their BBQ chicken salad and spicy chicken burger, their burgers are so tasty, and juicy it's never dry, and the salad is always fresh d only reason I am giving 5star is because their food is expensive
Caitlin H.
Charlotte, NC
Wendy's has also been a favorite of ours. We stop at one on most road trips as well as most days on my lunch break. You can't beat their dollar menu and let's be real their frosty is the best, Especially when it's the frosty card time of the year.
Lakin B.
Wendy's 4 for $4 are the best thing in fast food!! Great deal, good food. You know exactly what you're going to get. I probably eat Wendy's every other week. I like that they have a good variety of menu options
Eve A.
Brookfield, IL
Wendy's is the best. They have the best fast food salads of any place I've ever been and the most healthy options. You can order a plain baked potato or go for their famous Frostys. They are a good price if you order the right food. Wendy's is always my top choice if I need some fast food.
Angelica K.
Love the 4 for 4 special going on right now. The Junior Bacon Cheeseburger with fries, nuggets, and a drink is great. Four stars because they always either forget my straw or sauce!
Mary Hannah H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wendy's has the best chicken nuggets of any fast food restaurant. And the honey mustard and french fries are amazing! The best thing about Wendy's is the 4 for 4 special. Their prices are so good and you definitely get the most bang for your buck.
Ngozi O.
Philadelphia, PA
This Wendy's has great French fries. However when I ask for non cheese on a hamburger, I mean just that. This location keeps putting cheese on our hamburger when I ask for no cheese. That's really annoying.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?