BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Katherine P.
Carbon Hill, AL
They have really good bacon burgers. The bacon is crispy unlike many fast food establishments. Their sides are also really good and different from other places. Their chili and baked potatoes are always good. They have really good side salads as well!
Eryka M.
I'm not sure if it's never frozen, but the 4 for $4 meal is really good. Other than that, it can get a bit costly at Wendy's. But have you tried the chocolate frosty with small fries 😍
rachael w.
high quality food, clean establishments, and great service! the food is alway what i need. i frequent wendy's and go once every 1-2 weeks. i love the regular burger with just may, ketchup, lettuce, and pickles!!
Kelsey J.
One of my favorite fast food restaurants. Very affordable and easy. I love the grilled chicken sandwich and the fries! The side ceasar salad is also great. I go maybe 2-3 times a month for when I need a quick meal.
Serina S.
Great food for the price. I just recently started getting the 4 for $4 and it's plenty of food. I enjoy the honey mustard sauce. The food is very reasonable across the menu. I would definitely eat at Wendy's again.
Shelby C.
Allendale, MI
This is my all-time favorite fast food chain. I absolutely love their burgers. I think the 4 for $4 is one of the greatest ideas Wendy's has ever had. Plus, who doesn't love a frosty?!
Tabitha B.
One of my favorite places to go when I'm in a pinch. Gotta love the value menu and I have a large family so its nice to be able to not have to spend a lot on fast food. Love the fries.
Cara P.
Union, NJ
My FAV fast food chain around , love the fresh products and am a huge fan of French fries and a frosty! Best meal when you have a really late night . My husband and I are frequent visitors
Samantha g.
Victoria, TX
Okay, y'all Wendy's is my absolutely FAVORITE! I feel like their burger just don't compare to any other fast food restaurants!!!! and they always have creative food creations that I LOVE!
ella h.
love this! I always buy the chicken nuggets, these are my favorite from every restaurant. fries are great, thou they could use a bit more salt. the fresh squeezed lemonade is amazing! the frosty is also delicious
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?