BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Deborah C.
Salinas, CA
Quality food that always taste good. Not the cheapest but it's worth every cent. They do have some good cheaper Foods that still taste like everything else which is perfect and delicious.
Domonique H.
Youngstown, OH
Pretty good. Love the fries. If you haven't tried it, get a frost with half chocolate and half vanilla. Its the BEST!!! SN: Would love if they bring the "Strawberry Fields Salad" back 😉
Kelley B.
San Antonio, TX
I enjoy Wendy's very much especially when I'm on a budget or forgot my lunch for work! It's filling even the value menu! I go as often as I can although I try not to splurge on take-out too much. It has good taste and everyone should try it at least twice!
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
Wendy's has great tasting food that isn't super expensive. They are usually always quick if I hit up the drive thru window. I love their chocolate frosty's and junior bacon cheeseburgers!
Andrea D.
Durham, NC
I love Wendys and I'm so so so glad the taco salad is back. It's literally life. Affordable and delicious. I also love their sea salt fresh cut fries omg !!!! So good y'all! And the daves double never disappoints. :)
Amy B.
Whitesburg, KY
Great burgers, but the fries tend to be mushy. The baked potatoes, when fresh, can't be beat. I always love their summer Berry salad selections and who doesn't love a nice cold frosty dessert.
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
I really love Wendy's and miss it a lot. It was my go to for on the go eating when I lived close to one. It was good and fast. The closest one too me is an hour and a half away now so when I am in town I usually go!
Jennifer W.
Detroit, MI
Wendy's is great. Their food is always fresh and hot. Their prices are high but it is worth it if you are on the go and need something fast. Because of the prices I may go once or twice a month. I love the side salad and baked potato. If I get the chili I love to get the fries and add it to my chili.
Damaris G.
East Hartford, CT
My family eats here at least once a week, being a family of 6 eating out is expensive but with the 4 for $4 it has made it affordable. Didn't give 5 stars because they recently changed the home style chicken in there sandwiches and I don't like it. Too salty.
April H.
Spicy chicken combo is my ultimate favorite quick lunch. I have never had an issue with quality or freshness any time I've gone. I'm also pretty partial to the baked potato and chili. You can seriously not go wrong.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?