BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Valerie A.
One of the best fast food restaurants! Food always tastes fresh! Their burgers and chicken sandwiches are both delicious! They also offer unique sides such as chili, salads and baked potatos!
Mary Margaret J.
Kingsport, TN
Their Asiago Ranch Chicken Sandwich (spicy) is my favorite item on the menu. It's absolutely delicious and the fact that it comes with lettuce and tomato that I can tell is fresh is a plus!
Joanna A.
Palmer, AK
Wendy's is the best and freshest fast food in my town! The employees are ok, depends on who's working I guess, sometimes they screw up my order but have always fixed it. The best sandwich is the asiago ranch chicken club, with a spicy party.
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
Wendys its my Favorite fast food restaurant ok, it's ship and really really good, my Favorite its the bacon champs, cheddar cheese + bacon oh good I love it and they have a promo 4x4 really really good! 100% recommend!!!
chrissy p.
Orchard Park, NY
ok- fast food is fast food, but when you are in a jam, sometimes it's inevitable. When that is the case- Wendy's always has fresh salads- although not the best for eating and driving, they are nice to pick up on the go- contains nuts and fresh berries!
Alexis K.
Columbus, OH
Wendy's can be hit or miss. It all depends on the location. Pretty affordable if I'm not getting a meal. I would rather just go get a sit down meal for a few extra dollars than pay $6 for a meal. But sometimes the convenience is worth it! Wendy's has my favorite chicken nuggets out of all fast food.
Dawn R.
The 4 for $4 deal is a favorite around our house. Our kids can never decide if they want nuggets or a burger so this is perfect for us. I do wish that they offered a larger portion option though for my older children.
Jennifer K.
Cordova, SC
Wendys is good if you are looking for fast and cheap. As for quality and variety well its fast food so dont expect too much. My favorite is the chili and the spicy chicken nuggets. Both are priced around one dollar.
Sabrina A.
I can't even think of a day where I am not tempted to go to Wendy's. It is my favorite fast food restaurant. The chicken nuggets are to die for. And the Frosty's. I can't even begin to explain how much I love Wendy's.
Jennifer W.
Detroit, MI
Wendy's is great. Their food is always fresh and hot. Their prices are high but it is worth it if you are on the go and need something fast. Because of the prices I may go once or twice a month. I love the side salad and baked potato. If I get the chili I love to get the fries and add it to my chili.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?