BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Cheyennee B.
Wendy's is pretty good. I'm not a fan of their chicken, but their burgers are yummy! As are their frostys and chili. I used to not like their sea salt fries, but they have since changed the recipe and are better. They have good prices for the quality and quantity. Especially the 4 for $4.
Angel B.
Bethlehem , PA
Wendy's is pretty good, but it seems like a couple of them that I have went to lately are just crashing. The employees are rude, they take forever to make your food, and the place just looks run down. But for some reason I keep going back cause I can't help myself from the baconator or baconator fries.
Shelby A.
Brockway, PA
Wendy's is the last good fast food left on Earth! Let's start with that fact that their burgers are awesome, especially the Baconator! And while all of that stuff is bad for you anywhere you go, their salads are amazing! My favorite right now is the Power Mediterranean Chicken salad with quinoa, hummus, and feta!
Melissa V.
Wendy's has really expanded their menu to be more reflective of healthier options than what they used to have. The quality of sandwiches/burgers are decent. I particularly like the spicy chicken sandwich and chocolate frosty's. I recommend this as an alternative to other chains that could be unhealthier.
Rachael B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Not a bad choice for quick food. I always have a hard time eating chicken from a fast food restaurant but I really like their side salads for something quick. Probably would go there weekly for it bc it's mostly iceberg lettuce. But they have Ken's dressing which is also pretty good. I've gotten the frosty shake for my son and he likes it once it's melted a little. If it's to think he can have it with a straw.
Francesca T.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Wendy's has got to be my favorite fast food restaurant. The fact that they use fresh, not frozen beef is my favorite thing about them. Their fries are always piping hot upon order, and their drinks don't taste watered down like McDonald's do. I love their wide variety of options, too. THEIR SALADS ARE AMAZINGLY GOOD!! The drive through is always fast, the ambiance of the restaurant is nice. Everything about Wendy's makes me a strong advocate for their business.
Jenna R.
Dallas, TX
Dollar menu is great, but most things I like to get have increased about $.40, which is okay, but kind of stinks. It's pretty amazing the amount of food you can get for pretty cheap. I like that there are healthier options, so when we have to get fast food I can walk away feeling not so gross. I'd pick Wendy's over mcdonalds any day.
Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY
I cannot proclaim my love for Wendy's any louder. Wendy's is by far my favorite fast food chain. Their burgers taste fresh, and I would die for their chicken nuggets. Did I mention their 5 for 5 deal? I get a choice my burger plus nuggets plus a drink for so cheap! Their other choices such as their chili, frosty and baked potato are just as delicious.
Regina M.
Moundsville, WV
The Asiago chicken sandwich is so delicious, I get extra sauce, which I thought was special sauce, it's only ranch, anyway the flavors of the bacon, Swiss cheese and chicken melt in your mouth along with the lettuce and tomato; I get it almost every time we go to Wendy's and I change up the chicken from spicy sometimes to crispy
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
One of my favorite fast food restaurants. Great value and good meals. Great kids meals choices. Love the frosty and French fries. Love the Apple pecan chicken salad and the grilled chicken club. Fast and convenient. My daughter loves the chicken nuggets kids meal and I love the $1.99 after 4pm kids meal deal they have occasionally. We don't eat fast food often but when we do it's usually at Wendy's.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?