BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
J. L.
Where do I begin? I have what one would call a Wendy's addiction! I eat there way too often! My favorite item is the Baconator. What can I say I have a love for bacon and they always pile it on! They also on days that I feel like pretending to be healthy fantastic salads! Fresh never frozen! Love!
Jaclyn V.
Man Wendy’s is my go to fast food place. For the most part they’re affordable, but I wish salads and baked potatoes were just smidge cheaper. I love their fries, grilled chicken sandwiches, chili, nuggets, spicy nuggets, cheesy bacon potatoes, and the majority of their salads are good. The frosty’s are good too. They’re quick on getting my order out as well. They can use some improvement on double checking orders, because there’s been times I’ve asked for something and not get it like cheese in my chili, or sauce for my nuggets. Other than that they’re pretty good!
mariam k.
chicago
Love the number 1! Cheeseburger, fries and a coke! My perfect lazy day meal! Always ask for chili sauce also... which is a secret sauce I introduce everyone I know too! Their fries are perfectly crispy/soggy! The burger is made to perfection! Always gotta upsize also :)
LEGIT A.
Staten Island
EVERYBODY HURRY UP AND GET THEIR .50 CENT FROSTES. the chicken sandwich is amazing on the best chicken sandwiches in the world. ill get it spicy or regular. i have no bad things to say the food is always fresh. I recommend everybody to try the chicken sandwich.
Jessica L.
Wendy’s is a little expensive for fast food, but they have a lot of great options. They currently have a 4 for $4 meal that is awesome and include nuggets, fries, a burger/wrap, and a drink! I recommend Wendy’s if your in the need of a break from other restaurants.
Te'Ashia W.
Hull, GA
Wendy's is one of my favorite fast food restaurants. Their food is always fresh and I get quality service. I usually get the 4 for $4. With that you get a sandwich of choice, fries, 4 piece nuggets, and a drink. That's an amazing deal. They also have many different items to choose from that are also great. Not to mention that the chocolate frostys are the best! And for a dollar or two, you can purchase a frosty tag that you can use for a year, which allows you to get a free mini frosty every time you order there. Wendy's is great!
Kyla F.
Vanceboro, NC
Love their baked potatoes (with cheese and bacon!) their classic Frosty and their delightfully square burgers. Can’t resist the spicy nuggets either! Sometimes their cheese sauce is really clunky and weird though! Not sure what they’ve done to it!
Karina S.
vero beach
Wendy's refreshing Frosty’s and sweet tea on a hot day!! ❤️😍 all pros no cons! Wendy’s never let you down when your on a budget 4 for 4 all day everydayyy best item is the Jr bacon and yess always reccomend them!
Malori C.
Phoenix, AZ
Their chicken nuggets are bomb! My favorite ones by far. I love their tea too they have a fruit tea chiller that’s mango and it’s so good. Their baconator is my go to. All of their food is delicious I haven’t eaten anything I didn’t like.
Brooke B.
I have not ever been a huge fan of Wendy's however I went with some friends last weekend and got the four for four deal and Wendy's is most definitely a good choice now. I got a drink, four chicken nuggets, a small fry, and a spicy chicken wrap all for only four dollars !!! And the best part was it filled me up and was totally delicious !!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?