BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Katie n.
Goldston, NC
My daughter is the fan of this restaurant. The best part of the place has to be their frostys though' always a big hit with out family and they are inexpensive. That's a win win for us-
Deborah C.
Salinas, CA
Quality food that always taste good. Not the cheapest but it's worth every cent. They do have some good cheaper Foods that still taste like everything else which is perfect and delicious.
Jennifer W.
Detroit, MI
Wendy's is great. Their food is always fresh and hot. Their prices are high but it is worth it if you are on the go and need something fast. Because of the prices I may go once or twice a month. I love the side salad and baked potato. If I get the chili I love to get the fries and add it to my chili.
Melanie P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wendy's is literally my favorite fast food place to eat. All of the food tastes so good and not like grease. I go a few times a week. My favorite thing on the menu is the crispy chicken sandwich. Definitely recommend
Amy B.
Whitesburg, KY
Great burgers, but the fries tend to be mushy. The baked potatoes, when fresh, can't be beat. I always love their summer Berry salad selections and who doesn't love a nice cold frosty dessert.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
A step above Mcdonalds but it is hit or miss. They do have affordable options and the kids like it. A frosty and fries to dip it in is a good treat. Can't really complain about Wendy's.
April H.
Spicy chicken combo is my ultimate favorite quick lunch. I have never had an issue with quality or freshness any time I've gone. I'm also pretty partial to the baked potato and chili. You can seriously not go wrong.
Nicki S.
I am a cheeseburger person all the way. i could eat them every meal of every day and Wendy's never fails me. While the service is not always the best I can't complain about the food! My favorite place
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
Wendy's has great tasting food that isn't super expensive. They are usually always quick if I hit up the drive thru window. I love their chocolate frosty's and junior bacon cheeseburgers!
Esther M.
Chantilly, VA
The prices are climbing but I can't help but get #1 meal. Childhood memories are just too good. The junior bacon cheeseburger is a must. Their chicken nuggets and new improved french fries are good as well. Plus you can wash it all down with a frosty, make sure you buy the yearly free mini frosty tag!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?