BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Julie S.
Middletown, CT
Besides the fact that fast food is extremely bad for my health, I still love me some Wendy's. My favorite is their chicken nugget meal. I just feel like I'm eating real chicken compared to some other fast food joints. Although I don't eat here too often it's definitely a good option when I am on the go.
Bethany B.
Missoula, MT
Now that Wendy’s has the Jr. Bacon cheeseburger on the 4 for 4 menu I think they are seeing even more traffic. If is a great deal and they have many options. Off the deal menu they have really good food as well, I love their fries and can hardly resist a frosty.
Dara P.
New Albany, OH
If you haven't been to Wendy's, you're seriously missing out! Hamburgers are delicious, but the ultimate best kept secret is with their chocolate frosty, try dipping one of their delicious French fries in your frosty for a hot/cold and sweet/salty surprise.
Kaitlin M.
My favorite is the spicy chicken go wrap it's very tasty and the chocolate frosty with fries you have to dip your fries in the frosty it's the only way to do it!! And they have the best side salad of any fast food place
Krystal S.
Pigeon, MI
I have always had good luck with purchasing food and beverages from Wendy's. The food is always affordable and made with outstanding quality products. I probably go to Wendy's three to four times a month. I also really like that they list all of their items on their website, including all the nutritional content, which comes in handy to plan a nutritional fast food meal.
Ashleyann K.
Plymouth, MA
I rarely eat fast food.. but when I do, Wendy's is an okay choice. Their quality of meat tastes better than Mcdonalds/Burger King. Yes, it is a little more expensive but it won't necessarily have you feeling gross afterwards. Their new grilled chicken sandwich rocks. A much healthier option when on the go
Mary Margaret J.
Kingsport, TN
Their Asiago Ranch Chicken Sandwich (spicy) is my favorite item on the menu. It's absolutely delicious and the fact that it comes with lettuce and tomato that I can tell is fresh is a plus!
Jillian S.
Leola, PA
I love Wendy's when I'm in a hurry. They always get the food done quickly and it still tastes great and is affordable. I also love the new Coke machine they have in most locations that lets you pick from 100s of drinks!
Melissa M.
Wendy's has a good menu. I love their dollar menu you can get full off a baked potatoes with some chilli. Then their burgers are so delicious and cooked very well. Menu not too pricey either
Julianna S.
Ithaca, NY
I really like Wendy's because I'm a vegetarian and most fast food restaurants lack vegetarian options, but Wendy's has a lot of sides that are great choices for me. It's very affordable, which makes up for the fact that the food isn't of the highest quality. I would recommend to a vegetarian on the go.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?