BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Jill M.
Burnsville, MN
I used to think that Wendy's was greasier than other fast food restaurants, but now I love driving thru Wendy's for a quick lunch! My favorite is the Son of a Baconator! It's very affordable, quick, and so delicious! Try it out even if you didn't like it before :)
Andrea R.
Their frosties are sooo scrumptious. I love how smooth and thick they are, they just melt in your mouth. Whenever they have the pretzel bun burger I make my way to the nearest Wendy's and devour one, the meat is really tasty and doesn't taste super processed.
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
I won't ever give fast food 5 stars just because it's obviously never the best food out there, but if I do or must eat fast food I prefer Wendy's because I feel like it's less greasy and has better flavor than the other fast food places. And I do love Wendy's fries
Krystal S.
Pigeon, MI
I have always had good luck with purchasing food and beverages from Wendy's. The food is always affordable and made with outstanding quality products. I probably go to Wendy's three to four times a month. I also really like that they list all of their items on their website, including all the nutritional content, which comes in handy to plan a nutritional fast food meal.
Kelsie C.
Payson, UT
Wendys, what bad thing can I say. Nothing! Wendys has been around ever since I can remember. Their food is always amazing. It is great food and you get it really fast too. They aren't like any other fast food restaurant. I love their chocolate frosties with fries.
Julie S.
Middletown, CT
Besides the fact that fast food is extremely bad for my health, I still love me some Wendy's. My favorite is their chicken nugget meal. I just feel like I'm eating real chicken compared to some other fast food joints. Although I don't eat here too often it's definitely a good option when I am on the go.
Jillian S.
Leola, PA
I love Wendy's when I'm in a hurry. They always get the food done quickly and it still tastes great and is affordable. I also love the new Coke machine they have in most locations that lets you pick from 100s of drinks!
Dara P.
New Albany, OH
If you haven't been to Wendy's, you're seriously missing out! Hamburgers are delicious, but the ultimate best kept secret is with their chocolate frosty, try dipping one of their delicious French fries in your frosty for a hot/cold and sweet/salty surprise.
Bethany B.
Missoula, MT
Now that Wendy’s has the Jr. Bacon cheeseburger on the 4 for 4 menu I think they are seeing even more traffic. If is a great deal and they have many options. Off the deal menu they have really good food as well, I love their fries and can hardly resist a frosty.
Brooklyn V.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
First off, have you heard of their 4 for 4?! It is amazing! You get so much food for you money and as a college student this is so affordable. I've been twice just this week and I would go again! That's for sure.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?