BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Mayeli V.
The food at Wendy's is extremely salty, the price is alright. What I really love at Wendy's is the Summer Strawberry Salad! I used to go very often in college, perfect for a midnight snack, but wouldn't easily recommend it.
Sharayah L.
I wish I could give more stars but I'm not to impressed with their customer service. The food is good but I rarely get my full order I'm never greeted especially in the drive thru and when I tell them I'm missing something they act like it is my fault.
Krystal P.
El Paso, TX
I've had their #1 combo which is a cheeseburger with fries and a drink. I think their french fries are okay, they aren't my favorite. The burger itself is pretty good for an fast food place.
Jamie T.
I love going to Wendy's and getting their avocado chicken wrap. It is always fresh and tasty and you get the best tasting avocado ranch to go with it. Wendy's always hits the spot for me when I have a craving on the way home.
Zena C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Fast food is fast food, I know. Wendy's is my guilty pleasure though. Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger + a small fry = LIFE. I'll have the most random cravings for this exact meal, and I just have to fulfill it. Don't hate on Wendy's in front of me. Or do, and I'll buy you a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger to change your mind.
Marissa M.
Westland, MI
I really love Wendy's chicken sandwiches, the classic ones of course and also the frosties you seriously cannot go wrong with a chicken sandwich fries and frosty, super yummy and very reasonably pieced!
Ericka G.
El Paso, TX
En general el servicio es bueno y rápido, el sabor está bien me gusta la chicken jalapeño jr y el frosty de chocolate, la presentación no es como en las fotos, el precio es un poco alto por lo poco que dan y la presentación
Felecia G.
Love everything I get from Wendy's! My favorite is a spicy chicken sandwich with mayo and a slice of cheese only. They have the best chicken nuggets too, so much better tasting than Mcdonalds.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
The food is decent but the prices are little outrageous for run of the mill fast food. I don't think their burgers compare to other places and I much rather have chick fil a for a chicken sandwich.
Sarah W.
Loudonville, OH
Not my children's favorite but we enjoy coming here once in awhile.y husband loves the chili and I really enjoy their home style chicken sandwich. Biggest down fall for the kids is the toys.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?