BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Krystal S.
Pigeon, MI
I have always had good luck with purchasing food and beverages from Wendy's. The food is always affordable and made with outstanding quality products. I probably go to Wendy's three to four times a month. I also really like that they list all of their items on their website, including all the nutritional content, which comes in handy to plan a nutritional fast food meal.
Jillian S.
Leola, PA
I love Wendy's when I'm in a hurry. They always get the food done quickly and it still tastes great and is affordable. I also love the new Coke machine they have in most locations that lets you pick from 100s of drinks!
Brooklyn V.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
First off, have you heard of their 4 for 4?! It is amazing! You get so much food for you money and as a college student this is so affordable. I've been twice just this week and I would go again! That's for sure.
Kelsie C.
Payson, UT
Wendys, what bad thing can I say. Nothing! Wendys has been around ever since I can remember. Their food is always amazing. It is great food and you get it really fast too. They aren't like any other fast food restaurant. I love their chocolate frosties with fries.
Bekah R.
Fultondale, AL
When I was pregnant, their chicken nuggets and baked potato was my go to! It was the only thing that didn't make me sick. Their employees are always super friendly and the service is fast!
Kaitlin M.
My favorite is the spicy chicken go wrap it's very tasty and the chocolate frosty with fries you have to dip your fries in the frosty it's the only way to do it!! And they have the best side salad of any fast food place
Julie S.
Middletown, CT
Besides the fact that fast food is extremely bad for my health, I still love me some Wendy's. My favorite is their chicken nugget meal. I just feel like I'm eating real chicken compared to some other fast food joints. Although I don't eat here too often it's definitely a good option when I am on the go.
katelyn b.
bridgeton
wendy's is my most favorite fast food place, doesn't really seem like fast food to me. the frostys are soooo good. if you haven't had wendy's, go get some! the chicken nuggets are my favorite!
Dara P.
New Albany, OH
If you haven't been to Wendy's, you're seriously missing out! Hamburgers are delicious, but the ultimate best kept secret is with their chocolate frosty, try dipping one of their delicious French fries in your frosty for a hot/cold and sweet/salty surprise.
Jessica C.
Monroe, LA
I love going to Wendy's for their baked potatoes & in my opinion they have the best shakes of any fast food place around me. I'm sure this isn't at every Wendy's but the one located nearest me seems to have a problem with throughly cooking the hamburger patties so I never order burgers from there anymore.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?