BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Emily T.
The chicken nuggets at Wendy's are absolutely delicious. I would say that I eat at Wendy's about one or twice a month. Unlike some other fast foods places, this establishment is very affordable and has coupons available daily for instant use. I would definitely go again.
Erin G.
Bonner Spgs, KS
I love Wendy's fries, i think they have the best fires in fast food. Thick cut, natural fries are a meal in and of itself. I am also a fan of the honest Iced tea they serve there, generous portions of both food and tea for a very good price. this is always a first choice
Robin G.
Murray, KY
I love wendys chicken nuggets! We like to go there when we are short on funds. For a couple bucks you can have a decent meal. Their fries are awesome dipped in the frosty TRUST ME! The staff is usually young but usually friendly.
Katelyn S.
Churubusco, IN
Wendy's burgers are fabulous! You get the feel of a sit down restaurant with the quickness of fast food without sacrificing flavor or price. Toppings like lettuce, tomato & onion seal the deal for me! An on the go favorite for me!
Karen V.
Rutland, VT
I recently had a negative experience at Wendy's when I saw a woman changing her daughters diaper on one of the dining room tables. I complained to management. I was told the bathrooms do not have changing tables. I asked them to consider putting one in, and I was told no because "the state doesn't require them". Gross
Trina M.
The service was good also the place was clean and well kept. The food the past couple times have not been good. My order has been rigjt but the quality of veggies they use have not been good. Also the food has been very greasy and thats all i can taste also tonssss of salt.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
I really like their large salads. I use my own salad dressings since the ones that come with the salad are so high in fat and sodium. But my go-to is the Spicy Chicken Caesar. Fills me up on the go.
heidy p.
Kissimmee, FL
i don't usualy by fast food but when i do i try to pick at least something that taste like real chicken and of curse affordable as a mother of three boys i need to find something good fast and cheap but that taste like the real deal when am far away from home and is pass lunch time i don't think twice on going to wendys.
Cailey L.
Wendy's, other than McDonald's, is my favorite place to eat. The food is really good and always fresh. I like it so much, I don't have any cons. It is okay quality. I would record this to others. 😊 The price is really great, too.
Christie L.
Palmer, MA
As a mom with 3 kids fast food is unfortunately a staple for us. Where I live there are three options for fast food all right next to each other. McDonald's, dominos and Wendy's. I much prefer to feed my kids Wendy's because I feel like the food is more real than the others. Plus the pricing at Wendy's can't be beat.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?