BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Kristina K.
Dallas, TX
Wendy's is my JAM. The dollar menu is the best in the fast food game and it's great quality. The fries are a great change from the competitors, and you can't beat a baked potato and a crispy chicken sandwich with some fries. Wendy's is by far the best fast food.
Ashley B.
Swedesboro, NJ
Pretty good. Only things I really enjoy from them are the spicy chicken nuggets and frosty. Food is generally very salty. The fries are always hit or miss. Not something I feel the urge for frequently
Sarah B.
Wendy's has good food and it's pretty cheap for what you get. I feel like the meat is good quality as well. I probably go once every two weeks. I love their chili for some reason. It has good flavor.
heidy p.
Kissimmee, FL
i don't usualy by fast food but when i do i try to pick at least something that taste like real chicken and of curse affordable as a mother of three boys i need to find something good fast and cheap but that taste like the real deal when am far away from home and is pass lunch time i don't think twice on going to wendys.
Karen V.
Rutland, VT
I recently had a negative experience at Wendy's when I saw a woman changing her daughters diaper on one of the dining room tables. I complained to management. I was told the bathrooms do not have changing tables. I asked them to consider putting one in, and I was told no because "the state doesn't require them". Gross
Alieska D.
The place is always spotlessly clean, their customer love. My favorite foods are the chili and the Quarter Pounder. They are simply exquisite. I have nothing bad to say about this franchise. Their prices relative to quality are quite good, especially considering his competition. Definitely return and recommend the place.
Madison M.
Chattanooga, TN
My go to when I'm craving fast food. I always get the four-for-four which is one of the best fast food deals out there. A drink, fry, chicken nugget, and small sandwich for $4. When someone is buying for me I get the asiago sandwich and love it.
Kirsty H.
Cumming , GA
When I'm out and about and need a quick lunch I normally get the home style grilled chicken wrap, it's normally about $2 and perfect for a little snack to keep me going, normally great quick service.
Every food I've had on the Wendy's menu is so good and so cheap. I love the four piece regular chicken nuggets and will usually drive about 10 minutes just to buy them. They are always hot and fresh and so juicy. I go hard for Wendy's chicken nuggets. They're the high light of my day when I want something quick to eat.
Christina F.
My favorite go to fast food restaurant. Especially for a salad. They have the freshest best tasting salads. I also like there 1 menus. Feeding the family at Wendy is affordable and the kids love it.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?