BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Ashley E.
Okemos, MI
Use to work at a Wendy's store so I know first hand how quality the ingredients are and most importantly, how clean the stores are kept. I'm loving the 4 for $4 special they have. I hope they keep it.
Hannah F.
Clermont, FL
Meh. Wendy’s is just okay. They tend to be a little bit more expensive than other fast food places (although the $4 for 4 is pretty good) and the food quality is just alright. The fries are my least favorite. They do have pretty good chili though! And some of the salads aren’t bad.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
I actually love Wendy's fast food! Their cheeseburgers, chili, and friaries are amazing! It is a bit pricey but definitely worth every penny. It's not good for you at all though. They are usually quick too.
Ashley V.
El Paso, TX
Wendy's is a great place to go especially when ur on a tight budget cause they have there 4 for $4 and it's great and is sure to get u full without spending to much ! It's a place I can never say no to
Samantha I.
Knoxville, TN
I am not a fan of fast food, but Wendy's is one of the least of the worst. The food tastes fresh and the people are always nice. We usually go there about once a month. It is affordable and good value for the money. My daughter loves their kids meals, which are usually big enough that she has some leftovers to snack on later.
Hannah S.
Brewster, OH
one of the better fast food restaurants. i go here quite often and they are pretty affordable. nice selection of food as well. i love the apple pecan chicken salad with the rasberry vinegarette dressing. also really like there jr. bacon cheeseburger delue/
Kristina K.
Dallas, TX
Wendy's is my JAM. The dollar menu is the best in the fast food game and it's great quality. The fries are a great change from the competitors, and you can't beat a baked potato and a crispy chicken sandwich with some fries. Wendy's is by far the best fast food.
Adrianna P.
I love Wendy's because they have so much variety and at a good price. This place has one of the best fast food burgers ever, (THE BACONATOR)!!! The salads are delicious and i love the chili. I honestly could eat at Wendy's evey week.
Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
I love wendys salads they're a nice change from the usual that most fast food restaurants offer. Their burgers are also probably the best fast food burgers other than some places that specialize in burgers that are much more expensive.
Kara C.
Athens, AL
The one in my town recently got remodeled and looks a lot better but my friend who used to work there has told me horror stories about the kitchen so i don't eat there. The chicken nuggets taste pretty good though
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?