BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
sadie s.
Cheltenham, PA
I love their baconators. I've only ever had three in my life because those things are heavy and high calorie, but they are the best sandwich ever made. I would trade my soul to be able to consume baconators with no ill-effect. The fries are pretty good as well, but they aren't the best. Baconators and frosties are where Wendy's shines.
Jessica B.
I have always loved wendys. I worked there for quite a while and the food is always good. And it is good if you need cheap food that still resembles actual food. My favorite food there was probably the gouda bacon burger because of the gruyere sauce and it was also good on the fries.
Emily M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wendy's is probably my #1 fast food restaurant of choice. I like the items they offer on their menu and I feel that, for the most part, their items are more quality than some other fast food restaurants. I also wish they still sold chipotle ranch sauce, as their creamy sriracha sauce does not taste the same. I also miss the pretzel buns.
Amanda H.
Strongsville, OH
When it comes to the classic fast food chains I think Wendy's is the best. The food just tastes slightly fresher and prepared with more care. I also think they have a really unique and well priced value menu with lots of healthier side options that most other places do not have. It's primarily what I order from when I eat there.
Jori H.
Not that my expectations for fast food joints were high to to begin with, but Wendy's has gone down in quality pretty steadily for a while now. Both food and staff have been better in the past, in my opinion.
Majd A.
Wendy's is also an amazing fast-food restaurant as it serves fresh foods such as natural cut fries and AMAZING chicken sandwiches! Also, their vanilla frosties are amazing and everything within the menu is extremely affordable! I love Wendy's!
lawana g.
Ennis, TX
This is by far my husband and kids favorite fast food chain. They love the jr bacon cheeseburger. The $4 meal is a steal and so much better than the golden arches in our opinion. Love me some homestyle fries and who doesn't like a frosty.
taylor c.
Alachua, FL
I love Wendy's Grilled Chicken sandwich. I love that it is quick and easy, but not as unhealthy as the alternatives. And its great that it doesnt break the bank! It's definitely my favorite quick lunch!
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
My favorite items here are their sweet tea and spicy chicken Cesar with lemon Caesar dressing. It's such a perfect light lunch! I really enjoy it when I am cutting back on calories and it's the only fast food place that doesn't charge an arm and leg for a salad since you can get their half size and still get full!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
I love Wendy's food even though I have had a few bad experiences at multiple resturaunts! If it's made right it's great quality fast food! I love their salads! I love the Caesar salad with Marzetti Dressing Creamy Ceasar.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?